Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/CCH on FSN Thursday Night

Featured Replies

Don't write off the Colonels, everyone was picking the Tigers last season as well, this game is always close.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will get me excited about my Thursday night.

Don't write off the Colonels, everyone was picking the Tigers last season as well, this game is always close.

 

And they could have been right last year if it weren't for a blown call at the end of the game. I think we all remember this.

And they could have been right last year if it weren't for a blown call at the end of the game. I think we all remember this.

 

CCH could have won that game by 2-3 TD's if it had not been for a few missed opportunities. The officials had a few blown calls going both ways. Officiating did not lose that game for the tigers in any sense. CCH was the better team and proved it down the stretch with an easy win over Dixie in the playoffs. Saying that, this years defense does not stack up to CCH's last year. It will be a good one Thursday night. I predict CCH rallies late to win 31-28.

This game is always fun to watch. Usually a close nail biter along with awesome student sections. I cannot wait.

And they could have been right last year if it weren't for a blown call at the end of the game. I think we all remember this.

 

The game should not have been put in the officials hands. I would blame it on poor clock managment.:walk:

Word on the street is that the Cov Cath boys have a big surprise up there sleeve for this game. ( the student section that is) And I for one cant wait to see what they bring to the table!

So is going to be on Fox Sports Net?

Word on the street is that the Cov Cath boys have a big surprise up there sleeve for this game. ( the student section that is) And I for one cant wait to see what they bring to the table!

 

Who cares about the student section, lets see what they do on the football field. :thumb:

The game should not have been put in the officials hands. I would blame it on poor clock managment.:walk:

 

How poor could it of been ?When trailing late in a game you have to score before the clock runs out.Per the official(ease up he's in he's in ).Looks to me they were told they succeeded in this.

Word on the street is that the Cov Cath boys have a big surprise up there sleeve for this game. ( the student section that is) And I for one cant wait to see what they bring to the table!

 

I was not able to be at the game last week. I heard the students acted badly, disrupting the ceremony at the start of the game and heckling the Highland cheer squad. I also heard most of the "boys" left the game early, leaving while the team was still on the field. I was not there; I hope this is all not true. I will be able to see for myself on Thursday the quality of character that the students have.

How poor could it of been ?When trailing late in a game you have to score before the clock runs out.Per the official(ease up he's in he's in ).Looks to me they were told they succeeded in this.

 

HaHa somehow I was at the bottom of that pile and didn't seem to hear those words.

I was not able to be at the game last week. I heard the students acted badly, disrupting the ceremony at the start of the game and heckling the Highland cheer squad.

 

They quieted down nicely after the kickoff.

 

I also heard most of the "boys" left the game early, leaving while the team was still on the field. I was not there; I hope this is all not true. I will be able to see for myself on Thursday the quality of character that the students have.

 

The "rainbow" (they were color coordinated) started shrinking at the end of the first quarter. By the start of the second half the student section was down to about six rows. They acted like typical CovCath kids. I've seen a lot worse.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.