Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamilton Joe

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hamilton Joe

  1. :thumb:I've heard a few transfer possibilities myself but I'll let them sit and ponder and try to figure it out for themselves.:sssh::lol:
  2. :thumb:Yep, 3rd year in a row I do believe.
  3. I guess without talking 1st hand to Coach Stamm we will never know exactly what his game plan was for Behrens but I'm told that after playing them earlier in the year and getting beat by a pretty large amount and Behrens scoring in the 20s he knew that he needed to make some adjustments and one of those things was to deny Behrens the ball and when she got it then to have 2 or 3 people cover her immediately. As far as holding Behrens on that night they were at least able to accomplish that much. 1 field goal and 4 free throws so it appears they obviously had a different game plan. Good coaches make adjustments. Coach Stamm appears to be a pretty good coach.
  4. :thumb:I think it may have been last year on the boys side that they had some trouble getting the regional complete in one of the Louisville Regions and if I'm not mistaken they had information about the 2 finalists in the program.
  5. 3 and 5 on Sunday? Will they still empty the gym and will this result in the boys schedule be changed any?
  6. :thumb:Outstanding athlete who grew up in Bromley Ky and was a tremendous player at Dixie. Steve made the ultimate sacrifice for his country while serving in Vietnam.
  7. I have heard that the 16th Region Officials who have been working the tourney have notified the 9th Region that they would not be able to make the trip.
  8. Coach Darpel was at the Ludlow/Boone game and if the Panthers did anything at all I believe they showed her how to hold Behrens to single digits. Obviously that left Sparrow open to do her damage but Behrens with 6 and Bradley with 9 really didn't do all that much damage on that night. NDA has more depth and should be able to d othe same. With that said if the game is close at the end I will go with the better coach and she sits on the Boone bench.
  9. :thumb:Rather unfortunate but it seems that as soon as some school or person enjoys a certain amount of success then a great many envious posters come out of the closet to take their shots. To bad and I will freely admit I have been as guilty as anyone. Congratulations to Villa on an outstanding and a fine showing in the Regional tourney.
  10. They don't call it "The Greatest Show on Earth" for nothing. The atmosphere at the Sweet 16 Tourney is very special and until you experience it you can't can't truly appreciate it.
  11. :thumb::thumb:The OldGuy appears to only pull for parochial schools but I doubt he would ever admit it.:ylsuper:
  12. I couldn't get the Villa/St Henry game to come on either.
  13. Can't get it to work..What am I doing wrong?
  14. Coach McMillen is a classy guy who has learned alot over the years from some pretty good coaches. If I'm not mistaken he played his football under Tom Staley and Glen Wise at Ludlow and then spent a couple years under the guidance of Coach Steve Hensley, without a doubt one of the most quality individuals to coach in NKY in recent years. I'm certain that Coach McMillen learned from Coach Hensley that in order to build a successful program you have to build relationships with your players and your community and reach out to your local youth football program. Coaches earn respect and much like Coach Hensley had the respect of everyone in Ludlow I have no doubt Coach McMillen has done much the same in the Walton-Verona community. I am convinced that Walton will be very successful in a short amount of time under his direction.
  15. :cry::cry::laugh:Please, You are breaking our hearts. :banana:
  16. In viewing the 1st round of the girls 9th Region Tourney I can find very little fault with the officiating to this point wherever they are from. (I believe I was told the 16th)
  17. :thumb: Well said and I can only hope that a great many coaches not only read this but copy it and hang on their bulletin board or wherever they can read it everyday. Problem is the ones who need to read it the most never will.
  18. Very good effort by the Panthers tonight and I believe they caused some problems for Boone at times especially with how they were able to deny Behrens the ball. Boone was able to take advantage of Ludlow mistakes and turnovers and converted them into points. Boones depth was too much for the Panthers tonight but this 1st round matchup was far better then I believe most would have predicted. I thought Brook Jones for Ludlow played an especially strong game and not made some big baskets but at times was able to control the tempo of the game. Obviously Boone played well enough to win but they will have to play better to beat NDA. Good luck to the Rebels and congrats to Coach Stamm and his Lady Panthers on another great year..
  19. I believe alot of coaches are going to be calling Coach Stamm and asking how he held Behrens to I believe 6 points.
  20. I thought Ludlow came out with an excellent game plan and tried there best to slow the game down some. Not stall ball but simply trying to move the ball around a bit. They also did a nice job of denying Behrens the ball. With that said lets face it, Boone just has more numbers and were able to capitalize on Ludlow turnovers and mistakes and convert into baskets. Boone never really seemed to ever get any real momentum and Ludlow was usually within 10-12 points most of the game. This game was much better then their 1st meeting about a month ago and a decent 1st round game. Good luck to the Rebels in their next contest probably against NDA and congratulations to Ludlow on another fine year and to Coach Stamm. Hopefully they appreciate what they got down there at Ludlow because the guy can flat out coach IMO.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.