Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone Co./NDA Predictions

Featured Replies

Well, I can't believe there isn't any talk about this one yet, so let's get it going!

 

Boone by 7, NDA has no answer for Behrens and Jackson rains 3's from all over but not enough for a NDA win.

Boone by 5. Nell will have her girls ready.

When they played earlier this season Sparrow and Sandlin rained 3's and I believe that Jackson failed to register a 3. I think Boone made nine 3's that first game. This time I believe it's more of a defensive struggle with Jacy Bradley being the difference down the stretch. I say Boone wins by 4.

Well, I can't believe there isn't any talk about this one yet, so let's get it going!

 

Boone by 7, NDA has no answer for Behrens and Jackson rains 3's from all over but not enough for a NDA win.

 

Coach Darpel was at the Ludlow/Boone game and if the Panthers did anything at all I believe they showed her how to hold Behrens to single digits. Obviously that left Sparrow open to do her damage but Behrens with 6 and Bradley with 9 really didn't do all that much damage on that night. NDA has more depth and should be able to d othe same. With that said if the game is close at the end I will go with the better coach and she sits on the Boone bench.

This is a tough call. But we learned with Conner/Highlands that you can't really go based on the Regular Season! This is March Madness however......

Having said that, this is a lot like in Ohio, the good Catholic school teams are tough to beat this time of year. NDA by 5 or less.....

Two solid teams going head to head. State rankings have had them 1 & 2 all year with the local coaches having them 3 & 4. Both teams will be prepared and I expect there will be little left in the tank after this one is done. I say NDA will win but whomever emerges from this one will be a formidable opponent in the final. If you enjoy girls basketball then its probably a great night to be in the gym, snow or not.

Hamilton Joe is dead-on. Ludlow was prepared with a great game plan to shutdown Behrens. Also, after penetrating so easily for lay-ups in the second qtr...Bradley was shutdown in the second half. It's not often those two look completely baffled. Sparrow did a great job stepping up and hopefully she can do the same against a great NDA team.

 

I like Boone's chances in a barn burner.

Hamilton Joe is dead-on. Ludlow was prepared with a great game plan to shutdown Behrens. Also, after penetrating so easily for lay-ups in the second qtr...Bradley was shutdown in the second half. It's not often those two look completely baffled. Sparrow did a great job stepping up and hopefully she can do the same against a great NDA team.

 

I like Boone's chances in a barn burner.

 

NDA doesn't have Ludlows size right?

I like Boone by 6

32minutes is absolutely right. I was at the game between Ludlow and Boone. The reason that Ludlow slowed down Behrens not so much a particular game plan, but instead the size of Ludlow's center. Notre Dame does not have that much size and will have trouble stopping Behrens on the inside.

 

Who will win....you never know, but I like Boone to win by 5. Bradley is simply an outstanding point guard, and I believe she will be the difference.

  • Author
32minutes is absolutely right. I was at the game between Ludlow and Boone. The reason that Ludlow slowed down Behrens not so much a particular game plan, but instead the size of Ludlow's center. Notre Dame does not have that much size and will have trouble stopping Behrens on the inside.

 

Who will win....you never know, but I like Boone to win by 5. Bradley is simply an outstanding point guard, and I believe she will be the difference.

 

 

Finally, someone who knows what they are talking about. Ludlow has two girls that can match up w/Katie, at least in size.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.