Everything posted by goingdeep
-
Greatest KY HS Masher Ever
Rob Hauswald without a doubt.
-
Class 1A: Beechwood Tigers 14 Hazard Bulldogs 7
If officiating is going to be talked about then tell both sides. The Beechwood player fumbled the football on the one yard line, a Hazard player picked the ball up with nothing but 99 yards of open field in front of him, and the official blew the play dead. After a brief conversation, they awarded the ball to Hazard. That "may" have been a TD. So don't go one sided on the officials story.
-
Who is the Best H.S. Pitcher you've seen or better faced?
Freddie Maggard from Cumberland in the mid to late 80s.
-
Former Perry Central Star Tewayne Willis Drafted
Tewayne Willis, an outfielder at Lincoln Memorial and formerly Perry Central High School, was drafted in the 28th round by the Chicago Cubs.
-
Riverside/Hazard Predictions (All A)
Is Hazard in the 3 Rivers Conference this year?
-
Perry Central 2 Jenkins 1 (8 Innings)
Jenkins can play with most of the 14th region teams with Puckett on the hill. If he can stay on the hill. He threw 130 plus pitches last night.
-
2007 EKY Year in Review
3. Best overall coaching job this year Some great coaching this year. I go with Mark Dixon at Hazard also.
-
14th Region in 2008?
You guys have left Hazard out of the ratings. Why? They will be solid next year. Estill Co. and Powell will be strong. Hazard, Perry, Letcher will be the next tier. Leslie, Lee and Breathitt Co. the next. Anything could happen amongst those 8 teams.
-
Perry Central @Hazard 12/11
This game means more to PCC because they are playing against their former coach & PCC has had their full compliment of players 3 weeks longer. I am going with PCC in an old fashioned, high intensity environment. PCC by 3. Might be a different story in January.
-
Hazard at LCA
It's time for the student to become the teacher. Hazard in a close one.
-
Breathitt County at Belfry
When was his first year? 1983?
-
Breathitt County at Belfry
I haven't read this whole thread but I saw the talk about coaching records. My question is, what is Coach Holcombs record at Breathitt? He has done a great job there!!!! Secondly, I hate to see either of these teams lose but I know the winner will bring the big trophy back from Louisville!!!!
-
Hazard at LCA
Well DC picked against Hazard again. That is a good sign for Hazard. I think this one will be closer than the last time but the same outcome. Hazard will win.
-
Campbellsville @ Hazard (1A)
Anything can happen in the playoffs and I know that Hazard's players know that. I expect a tough game and hopefully Hazard can pull it out. Hazard in the past has never been a cold weather team. After watching this years version, I think it may be a different story Friday night.
-
Campbellsville @ Hazard (1A)
Hazard in a relatively close one.
-
Pikeville @ Lexington Christian (1A)
I have to go with Pikeville in this one.
-
Will Browne stay at Perry Central?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-
Will Browne stay at Perry Central?
Already tired of this topic!!!!
-
Lynn Camp vs. Campbellsville Part 2
Where is the game? I go with the home team. Don't know who that is.
-
AP Poll, A Little Surprise in 1A....
Hazard is 10-0. They may not win the state, that remains to be seen. But they are undefeated. They have beaten 5A teams Letcher Central (9-1), Perry Central (7-3), and Clay Co. (5-5??). Lexington Christian, Lynn Camp, and Cumberland, all of whom were ranked in the top ten or higher at some point in the year. So do I think they will win it? Got as good a shot as anyone else. Do they deserve to be ranked #1? Yes. They have blown most of the teams they played out. They beat LCA 41-21 and could have beat them worse.
-
Denver "Smokey" Jones Passes Away
Denver "Smokey" Jones passed away Saturday at his home. Smokey was a lifelong umpier and referree in Eastern Kentucky. Smokey was also a member of the Kentucky High School Baseball Coaches Association's Hall of Fame. RIP Smokey.
-
Hazard 41 LCA 21
Coach Dixon will get his boys ready. As for Cousin Mo, you can bet he is proud. Word is his team is pretty good in Georgia. Bunch of coaches in that family.
-
Perry County Central 21 Prestonsburg 20
Great game. Perry is legit.
-
South Laurel Predictions
SL 35 EJ 21
-
Hazard 17 Lynn Camp 13
The last time I was at LC, I witnessed a group of LC fans arguing with a 70 year old fan that was confined to a wheelchair. I have heard all of these LC fans talk about how bad other fans act, but I will say the one and only time I was ever there, they were the worst.