Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp vs. Campbellsville Part 2

Who wins the second match up between these two??? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the second match up between these two???

    • Lynn Camp Wildcats Win
      66%
      20
    • Campbellsville Eagles Win
      33%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well, the first game was ugly, but Roskoph was healthy. I don't know if the Eagles have lost anyone since the first matchup, but I see this one being more even. LC's Defense has really been clicking lately. They held Hazard to 17 and Middlesboro to 21 (with one score coming against the special team on a kick off return). From the scores I have seen, Campbellsville has scored big when they scored or had trouble scoring. Up and down.

 

What does everyone think about this?

 

I'm saying LC in a tight one.

If Lynn Camp takes care of the football they will win this one IMO...

Lynn Camp 26-14

This will be Campbellsville's nineteenth appearance in the postseason. They have an all-time record of 9-18. Lynn Camp is making their fourteenth appearance in the postseason. They have an all-time record of 12-13. The two schools have never met in the playoffs.

I'll take LC by 14

Lynn Camps style lends itself to playoff football. When it gets cold the ability to lineup and knock people off the football becomes more important. Lynn Camp 20-14.

LC 34-14

I'll take the Campers in a close one ....16-14

Changing my pick, after carefull consideration, I believe if the scores get into the 30's Campbellsville, if the score is in the 20's or below Lynn Camp, they can ill afford a shootout!

Should be a tough, physical game. The last time the Eagles went to Lynn Camp, they got their butts knocked off.... Even though the schedule has remained very demanding, these young men got tired of getting their butts knocked off. Does this translate to a Campbellsville victory ? Lynn Camp is a contender, even w/out Roskoph. They are big, physical and can play the game. Good Luck to both teams. I'll say C-Ville 21 Lynn Camp 19...........

Lynn Camp 28-21.

This game will be decided in the early going. Should Lynn Camp come out like gang-busters (a'la the Whiltey Co and previous Campbellsville games) then the Hitmen will roll.

I know that the 'Cats have struggled without Roskopf, but their defense has remained impressive. Holding the high scoring Hazard offense to 17, and the offense of Middelsborro to only a touchdown drive (never mind the LC special teams squads took two untimely coffee breaks). Should the Cats find a way to put points on the board then I feel that they will be serious contenders for the regional title.

Where is the game? I go with the home team. Don't know who that is.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.