Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 41 LCA 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't keep up with 1A football all that much, but did Hazard just send a message with this score or am I thinking the LCA is much better than they are?

To much speed for Hazard and too many turnovers for LCA. Hopefully these teams will rematch at LCA in the semi's.

I don't keep up with 1A football all that much, but did Hazard just send a message with this score or am I thinking the LCA is much better than they are?

 

From what I know about L.C.A. onetoya .....Hazard just sent a BIG message :eek:. L.C.A. is a very good football team. Arguably the best team on Raceland's schedule this season. JMO

 

Congrats to Hazard on the win.

I don't know if that's the case but by looking at the field of 1A teams Beechwood, Hazard, Fulton City, Dayton, and Pikeville are teams to watch. To be honest it looks like its Beechwood's Championship to lose IMO.

I don't know if that's the case but by looking at the field of 1A teams Beechwood, Hazard, Fulton City, Dayton, and Pikeville are teams to watch. To be honest it looks like its Beechwood's Championship to lose IMO.

 

 

I never said that Hazard wasn't that good. To say that it is Beechwood's title to lose would be saying exactly that--and that is what you said in effect, isn't it?

I never said that Hazard wasn't that good. To say that it is Beechwood's title to lose would be saying exactly that--and that is what you said in effect, isn't it?

 

It looks as if Beechwood has it wrapped up on paper but anything can happen on the field.

 

Besides you were talking about LCA being a pretender not Hazard;)

It looks as if Beechwood has it wrapped up on paper but anything can happen on the field.

 

Besides you were talking about LCA being a pretender not Hazard;)

 

 

Hey then we can save everyone a bunch of travel expenses and just go ahead and CROWN BEECHWOOD. Everyone in favor raise their hands.......

So if LCA would have beaten Hazard they would have been a more legitimate contender? Is that what you were trying to say?????? I can see that it was.

Look's to me like the east is wide open.....Lynn Camp is really missing roskoph now...

So if LCA would have beaten Hazard they would have been a more legitimate contender? Is that what you were trying to say?????? I can see that it was.

 

I think you need help:creepy:

I think LCA was just exposed as a pretender in 1A.

 

Agreed. Overrated!!!

I think you need help:creepy:

 

 

It appears that if LCA would have won you would have thought Beechwood would have a legitimate contender but since Hazard won then no one else has a chance. Read your post that is exactly what you were insinuating.

On the one hand I heard L.C.A. had 6 turnovers and you just can't win like that. On the other hand every time L.C.A. has played someone as good as them they have lost 0-3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.