Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard at LCA

Who wins this game? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one?

 

LCA lost 41-21 three weeks ago. They turned the ball over 6 times.

 

Can LCA turn it around, or will the Hazard Bulldogs do it again?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck, and great job representing our district!

I am sure all the Paris fans are glad that you all got the home game

again, makes viewing playoff games a nice drive!

 

Keep up the great work, and congratulations !!! :thumb:

I hope LCA can turn it around, anything is possible.

Actually, for the most part, the teams that were doing the blowing out earlier in the season have been losing to many of those same teams that were on the receiving end last time during this year's playoffs.

I think LCA can and will turn it around on the Dawgs this week.

 

Everyone has a bad week. LCA may have had one against the Dawgs @ Hazard?

I will have to go with LCA in this one. A regular season win by Hazard was just that.....a regular season win. Hazard is obviously a very good football team as well. I just believe that LCA will get this one and advance to the Pizza Box.

 

"Ramblerville" will be pulling for LCA in this one. I hope that you win it all!! :thumb: (LCA has a Class program, Class Coach and Class Fans.... good luck. :thumb:)

 

LCA 31

Hazard 13

LCA better learn how to handle onside kicks by the other team... :irked:

 

I believe that is 3 lost in 2 weeks.

LCA will not be travelling 3 hours to the game.

 

I believe they will not have 6 turnovers or myriad penalties this game.

 

I also don't believe that Coach Rains showed Hazard his entire playbook, either.

 

LCA by 21

I will have to go with LCA in this one. A regular season win by Hazard was just that.....a regular season win. Hazard is obviously a very good football team as well. I just believe that LCA will get this one and advance to the Pizza Box.

 

"Ramblerville" will be pulling for LCA in this one. I hope that you win it all!! :thumb: (LCA has a Class program, Class Coach and Class Fans.... good luck. :thumb:)

 

LCA 31

Hazard 13

 

That aboy Oldrambler, Get your feet wet. ha ha ha.:ylsuper:

Well DC picked against Hazard again. That is a good sign for Hazard. I think this one will be closer than the last time but the same outcome. Hazard will win.

LCA is going to the finals.

 

LCA 34

Hazard 28

Granted, LCA does have a good coach (He was trained in Hazard several years ago before he caught the wanderlust and left for "greener pastures.") Nevertheless, Hazard also has a good coach as can be seen by what he has accomplished this year with a fine group of players from a small school with only 168 males and 157 females for a total of 325 students in the top four grades. Our team has struggled through good times and bad and has managed to mature into a determined and dedicated entity that has the capability of going to the carpet and winning it all.

 

You say Raines came here and didn't show us everything he had in his playbook. Well, who says we played all our trump cards? One thing is for sure...when we go to Lexington, we will lay our hearts on the line and we will play with the best of them until the whistle blows and the best team wins.

 

Hopefully, that will be Hazard.

 

Go Dogs!!!!:dancingpa

Well, who says we played all our trump cards? One thing is for sure...when we go to Lexington, we will lay our hearts on the line and we will play with the best of them until the whistle blows and the best team wins.

 

Hopefully, that will be Hazard.

 

Go Dogs!!!!:dancingpa

 

I respect your spirit and confidence, divadawg. I am sure that both teams will be focused and lay their "hearts on the line".

 

Safe travels.

This will be a battle!! Just glad it is close enough for me to make it and watch it in person!! I am sure it will not let me down!

 

Hazard 38

LCA 26

 

This is what I hope the score will be, but I have feeling it will be a lot closer than I want it to be!!! In the end, no matter who wins, I want one of these teams to bring home the 1A State Championship!! Good luck to both teams, and may Hazard have a safe trip to Lexington!! See you Friday!

Anybody going to this game that would be kind enough to keep the frankfort folks up to date on scores between quarters?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.