Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmwaydwntwn1212

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212

  1. I'm calling it. This is the year SK gets to Rupp.
  2. Where are teams in the 8th, 9th, and 10th scrimmaging in November?
  3. That's a bold statement. I think these teams will have a better back court. Cov Cath Cooper Holmes Dixie NCC Holy Cross
  4. Does Ellis Myles finally get his shot?
  5. So how many schools are represented in this top 10?
  6. 1) Simon Kenton - size and experience 2) Williamstown - experience and the best PG in the 8th in Stanley. 3) Walton Verona - return a lot of good players and some young ones who could contribute. 4) Grant County - lost a lot of players and will be young.
  7. So does this mean a whole new staff at Conner?
  8. Do we know the other teams?
  9. Is Holmes hosting their end of the summer games this year?
  10. This tournament is getting more watered down by the lack of quality teams participating. I wish there was an event that could get the top teams to come each summer.
  11. I've never heard of kids getting paid to work camps.
  12. I think the 7th and 11th are definitely the toughest in the state.
  13. Don't know him but makes sense to stay in house.
  14. What spot is he tacking at HC?
  15. Wow! Why attack the kid?
  16. Difficult to hire a coach that teaches? Didn't Couch teach there?
  17. I would assume their assistants from last year or maybe even Hicks.
  18. I agree but I think he coaches his daughter.
  19. A lot silence on this position.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.