Everything posted by TKE_
-
Trinity/Cincy St. Xavier - Who wins?
I agree, but faith has the rocks in this one again like last year...this is the can't miss game of the year for Rock fans...
-
Fairdale/Male Predictions
H by a lot.
-
Rank The State- 6A
I can't tell you how much I hope you're right, but I ain't hearin' the same stuff...
-
Rank The State- 6A
Along your same lines...I don't get the respect being given to MALE...I think this will be a loooooong season for us.
-
The Cats' Pause high school football preview
All in all, this does pose a great opportunity for BGP...there is room for BGP to take up where TCP could not.
-
The Cats' Pause high school football preview
I can add this....TCP went to an all glossy presentation this year and had to edit quite a few pages out of the publication for cost and other reasons....
-
Trinity's Tim Phillips receives offer.....
TP has accepted the offer from Central Michigan...
-
Cobble commits to UK
Great pickup. UL missed the boat here and his height is not really much of an issue.
-
Saving pitching for the next game
^valid points...
-
CAL 8 Trinity 7
This about T's catcher...my brother was a catcher for PRP during their run on titles in the mid 90's and I very much trust his judgement on catching mechanics. He mentioned that T's catcher was very instinctual...blocked, framed, and came out of the box very well. He had a good arm, but was a tad on the small side. I don't know about his hitting abilities or his class, but if he's coming back next year it's a good thing. He gains strength and age...he's only going to get better.
-
CAL 8 Trinity 7
Oh, I disagree...T had some very good sophomores playing varsity this year and maybe that is why Frosh and JV weren't that great. Better next year? Maybe not, but I do think they will be just as formidable.
-
Saving pitching for the next game
Rack... I think T did the right thing, no way they (IMHO) beat X with a 'finesse' pitcher and even with Littrell it would have been a real challenge. Littrell is a very promising talent, but he is young. T put out a good pitcher last night in Hohmann and I think I would have done the same.
-
Trinity/CAL Updates
Any new updates?
-
7th Region Tourney
Nice win for T...I thought this one could be serious trouble for them, but they seemed to not feel as I did.
-
Trinity 5 Manual 0
Throwing tonight for T is Paul Hohman
-
St. Xavier 11 Ballard 1
hmmm, darn good win for X. X/Eastern will be fun...
-
7th Region Tourney
^^Manual is an extremely capable team...don't see any 'easy' games in this tourney....
-
7th Region Tourney
Not so sure T will save a their top gun until a deeper round...they just had a younger pitcher throw a complete game on Thursday. This could be an interesting tourney for T.
-
Trinity 7 Ballard 2
The incident at second wasn't much...just a little jokeying for position around the bag by the T runner and the B second baseman. 200-300 people at this game, if they meet again I'd guess even more in attendance.
-
Trinity 7 Ballard 2
...I think it was his father that went bonkers in the last inning...I never saw what he (the dad) was mad about...he called the Trinity base runner a 'punk.' Anyways, that and the incident at second took little away from a great game.
-
Trinity 7 Ballard 2
Great all around game by the Rocks...bats were warm and pitching got the job done.
-
Butler 4 Trinity 1
Story I got from a player is that T had some team managers in the game. Not to discount Butlers win, but T is saving arms for the districts....
- Butler 4 Trinity 1
-
Trinity 6 Bryan Station 1
Litrell is a Sophomore. He had 10K's...
-
Trinity 6 Bryan Station 1
Trinity 6 Bryan Station1 5/10