Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairdale/Male Predictions

Featured Replies

:confused:Who wins? How much?

Not much to keep the interest in this one. Male rolls over the visiting Bulldogs of Fairdale 52-0.

H by a lot.

Male 42-6.

Male 34 Fairdale 20

Male 35 - 10

  • Author

Male 56-14 Green scores atleast 3 times.

Male will destroy Fairdale ...............

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

:confused:Who wins? How much?

 

56-6 Dogs easy

I have a feeling that Red may like this year's team. He was quoted as saying that Justin Green is the fastest player he has ever had, and from what else I've read, evidently the young man likes to hit. This is a good attribute to have if you want to be good at football. Can you ride one man that far in high school? Disclaimer: I don't know what else Male has but I assume they are fairly talented...as usual.

Male 42-14

Fairdale did not do well in their scrimmages it may be a long year for the them.

  • Author
I have a feeling that Red may like this year's team. He was quoted as saying that Justin Green is the fastest player he has ever had, and from what else I've read, evidently the young man likes to hit. This is a good attribute to have if you want to be good at football. Can you ride one man that far in high school? Disclaimer: I don't know what else Male has but I assume they are fairly talented...as usual.

 

Lack of a QB will put tons of pressure on JG to perform higher. He's is talented enough to do it. Only time will tell though.

Crystal ball dusted off and says Male by a Mile.... 49 - 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.