Trinity 5 Manual 0

Great news. The Crimsons were supposed to be a formidable foe. Will the fact that this game took two days to play possibly adversely affect the future use of Trinity's pitchers? Aren't there some arcane rules about how frequently you can use a pitcher?

Great news. The Crimsons were supposed to be a formidable foe. Will the fact that this game took two days to play possibly adversely affect the future use of Trinity's pitchers? Aren't there some arcane rules about how frequently you can use a pitcher?

The Rocks have plenty of pitchers for three games. Hohmann, Littrell, Griffin, Rueff and even Deeds if Tompkins so desires. Manual disappointed me because several people thought Manual had a chance to make it to Thursday night. This game proved to be too much for the RAM sophomore pitcher.

When does protecting pitchers' arm become arcane?

I believe Coach Tompkins could decide when his pitcher is able to go. Does the rule, for instance, absolutely bar a pitcher from pitching at all for a certain period of time even if he is needed to pitch to only one batter (say, 1 to 12 pitches)?

The Rocks have plenty of pitchers for three games. Hohmann, Littrell, Griffin, Rueff and even Deeds if Tompkins so desires. Manual disappointed me because several people thought Manual had a chance to make it to Thursday night. This game proved to be too much for the RAM sophomore pitcher.

Nice win. Manual is a good team. I am sure the 15-16 year old young RAM tried his best. Congrats Manual on a great season.