Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hounddawg

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hounddawg

  1. Paris needs to have all their girls healthy for a chance in this one. We saw against Scott County what this team looks like when they have a few girls sick. WIth this being senior night, I look to see these 5 go out on a high note, winning 48-45.
  2. The Ladyhounds are 0-5 against teams in the Top 25 this year. Tonight they will play another, ranked 19th according to Dave Cantrell. Will tonight be the night the Ladyhounds pull off an upset? I look for them to hold the Cards below 50pts(well below their season average) and if Paris can generate some offense, I think they can walk out with a win! Any other thoughts?
  3. Why did they have to start the boys district Monday night anyway? They could have easily pushed it back to Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday/Sunday allowing the girls to play Mon, Tues, Thurs. Then there wouldnt be a conflict at all. Also as for the 8:30 start time, this is even more interesting because during the regular season if there was a double header it had to be played at 6&7:30. They said an 8:00 time was too late on a school night.... why all of a sudden did this change?.. during the district tournament at that?
  4. Very heartbreaking loss for the Lady Colonels. They led by 13 late in the third quarter and from there Mason just took over. Bourbon was missing too many easy shots and turning the ball over. They also couldn't stop Cline on the drive or Chambers in the paint. Tough loss for BC but good win for MC to come back. And yes Monday should be a great game between MC and Paris. I doubt Paris will allow 77 points.
  5. Excellent breakdown. It will be interesting in the 40th to see if Montgomery can beat Clark for the third time this season!
  6. Go to the girls thread and read all the reasonings. It's a mess!
  7. I don't see them rescheduling. If they wanted to play they should have just gone on and done it tonight and gotten it over with.
  8. Are there any other games cancelled for this evening? I noticed that Mason is travelling all the way to Bourbon but yet Nicholas didn't want to make the short drive to Paris. Anyone know anything about this? Did they just not want to play?
  9. Well now that this game is on, we can discuss it. Bourbon stunned Montgomery last week on their home floor and I think I'll take BC in a close game tonight too. I haven't seen MC play this year but have seen Bourbon a few times. Livengood and Norton will need big games tonight!
  10. Does make sense financially, however, if you want to see a better game I think I'd drive the 15 minutes down the road and watch the girls.
  11. On Monday, Montgomery is the only legit community to have a complaint. As for Wednesday, should Bourbon or Clark make the girls final...well... I don't think I even need to make a comment as to what will be said. You think if Clark and Montgomery work so well together they would realize that one of their schools is going to be losing out on quite a bit of money. I find it hard to believe that some people are going to travel to both sites and pay both admissions.... but hey.. I guess we will find out soon enough.
  12. No I don't think this is how it was done in the past.. playing the girls 3 days in a row. Look at the Paris./Clark game. One team will survive and then more than likely turn around and have to play Montgomery less than 24 hours later.
  13. Bourbon and Clark had to flip for the 3 and 4 seed.
  14. Of course you would, you are a "cardinal fan.":thumb: However, I'll take Paris. They have won 10 of their last 11 games (or something like that).. they are on a roll right now, with a tough week ahead of them.
  15. Why are the finals scheduled for Wednesday? Isn't it normally on that Friday?
  16. Close both times these teams played. I still think if they meet in the district, Bourbon wins!
  17. Wow! Never thought it would be this big a margin. I think most other teams in the region have even played Montgomery alot closer than this.
  18. Hinkson is a Junior. She had 17 pts. Harrison had their chances to pull this one out, however this definitely was not the same Paris team we saw in the state tournament this past weekend.
  19. In the 40th, Paris will either play Clark County or Bourbon County. All three teams are ranked in the top 5 of the region.
  20. The 40th may be tough, but I think you forgot about that district just up the road that includes Lex Cath, Dunbar, and Lex Christian.... now that my friends is the toughest district in the state when you have 3 top 10 teams and one of you wont even make the region...ouch!
  21. Does anyone know dates for when these tournaments will take place? The girls state starts March 12, does this mean the region finals will be Saturday the 8th?
  22. Basically they score when they need to.:thumb:
  23. Well what's your take now? Not only was this NOT a 15 point game, but the lead never reached 15 points. Paris kept it between a 4-6 spread pretty much the entire second half. Maybe now people will start giving credit to this Ladyhounds team and realize that they can play with anybody!
  24. You don't need to score more than 30 points if you are holding your opponent to only 25ppg.
  25. John High should be added in the next couple of years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.