Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris vs Nicholas

Featured Replies

Are there any other games cancelled for this evening? I noticed that Mason is travelling all the way to Bourbon but yet Nicholas didn't want to make the short drive to Paris. Anyone know anything about this? Did they just not want to play?

They are going to try and reschedule tommorrow night, I don't believe they want to play.

  • Author
They are going to try and reschedule tommorrow night, I don't believe they want to play.

 

I don't see them rescheduling. If they wanted to play they should have just gone on and done it tonight and gotten it over with.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.