Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co. vs. Paris 2/18 Predications

Featured Replies

Mason Co travels to Paris on Monday for their final regular season game. Lady Royals will be without Coach Buser on Monday and it is Paris Senior night. Should be a good tight game. Mason 55 Paris 48.

Mason Co travels to Paris on Monday for their final regular season game. Lady Royals will be without Coach Buser on Monday and it is Paris Senior night. Should be a good tight game. Mason 55 Paris 48.

 

Where will Coach Buser be?

  • Author

She is visiting her son who is in the Army.

She is visiting her son who is in the Army.

 

 

Did I hear correctly that he was getting ready to leave for Iraq?

Did I hear correctly that he was getting ready to leave for Iraq?

 

 

That's what I heard.

This will be a tough one on the road. If Mason County can get the score in the high 50s or above, they stand a very good chance.

I say Paris pulls off the upset, because Mason has been coming out sluggish in their last few games.

That's what I heard.

This will be a tough one on the road. If Mason County can get the score in the high 50s or above, they stand a very good chance.

 

That's good that she's doing that. Very classy move by a classy person.

Seems like the ball coach has her priorities in line. Great job coach.

I say Paris pulls off the upset, because Mason has been coming out sluggish in their last few games.

 

Paris needs to have all their girls healthy for a chance in this one. We saw against Scott County what this team looks like when they have a few girls sick.

WIth this being senior night, I look to see these 5 go out on a high note, winning 48-45.

Seems like the ball coach has her priorities in line. Great job coach.

 

:thumb: I hope everyone prays for his safe return home.

:thumb: I hope everyone prays for his safe return home.

 

That is the most important thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.