Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

powerfootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by powerfootball

  1. GRC has to be favored by quite a bit. Corbin isn't Corbin right now. No knock to the Redhounds either, they're plenty talented, but their young bodies need another year in the weightroom and another years maturity. What they face now will pay off later though, IMO.
  2. Radio signal has been lost...hope to return soon.
  3. Corbin runs a reverse on the kickoff. Coppock takes it to the Hazard 20. Great rebound for Corbin.
  4. Hazard's Blanton dives over the top for the score. Hazard goes for 2, and does not convert. Corbin 14 #3 Hazard 12
  5. Ty Cobb to Mitchell Frederick TD Corbin. Corbin 14 #3 Hazard 6 17 Seconds left in the 1st half.
  6. Corbin 7 #3 Hazard 6 1:37 to go in the 1st half.
  7. I have not looked, but obviously NCC has beaten someone to take the top spot. How about the rest of the top 10? Who have they taken down to earn their spot? Trying to play catch up on the 2A scene...
  8. Its been a long time since I've seen a BGP 2A top 10 poll without the Corbin Redhounds in it. What is going on down in Corbin??
  9. As a Corbin fan, I'm pulling for the Jumpers next week.....bring it home!
  10. I am a Corbin fan, and have been for years, but this one is tough to swallow. Many, many missed opportunities in this game. As a fan, I think what bothered me the most driving down Hal Rogers back to home, is that in the last couple of years I haven noticed Corbin is losing their style of physical, agressive football. Outside of Taylor and Watkins, I saw very few big hits this year. Prestonsburg came out, smacked us in the mouth, played us physical, and we never responded. Corbin had another good year, but until we once again become a physical football team, that plays with agression and passion, these are the types of years we will have. We'll beat who we should, and lose the to the first team that hits us.
  11. Have a distaste for Corbin? Or do you just think Ft. Campbell is that good?
  12. Corbin shows why the road to the title game goes through Corbin.... Hounds 34 PBurg 20
  13. Prayers up to the Jewel clan. Annie is a dandy, not a person in the crowd more passionate about whats happening out there.
  14. Lets all try to remember that a football can bounce in funny ways, especially playoff time. There will be a few upsets along the way we never saw coming. With that said, I think in the finals you'll see Fort Campbell Vs. Corbin
  15. Despite losing to GRC and LCA, I believe Corbin can handle Prestonsburg. They beat Pburg pretty soundly in the playoffs one year ago. I don't think there will be that big of a turnaround from this year to last. As of now, I believe the Semi-State opposite to Ft. Campbell are merely playing for 2nd, anyway.
  16. Congrats LCA. Going foward, Corbin must find a way to improve the defense for the playoffs. This could give some of our playoff opponents ideas on how to defeat the Hounds. Offensively, we can score enough points to win. Right now, I think the question is can we (the Redhounds) put together a defense capable of winning the 2A playoffs.
  17. What seperates Corbin's running attack this year is, they aren't traditional in the fact they need long possessions to score. They have 3 backs who only need a small seam to take it to the house on any touch. Normally a shoot out type game would favor a team like LCA. But if you can't play defense, Corbin can score alot of points fast.
  18. Thanks Bluto! I would also like to add I believe that the final score will parallel time of possession in this game. If LCA's keeps Corbin's offense off the field, they win. If LCA succumbs to Corbin's running attack, they may not get enough opportunties to score. One thing I remember about the last time these teams played, LCA has a great following, and very classy fan base. As a Redhound supporter, I hope we travel as gracefully. Should be the best game in KY friday night.
  19. Corbin has owned the series thus far, and I don't see it changing friday night. Will be a good game, but I think Corbin is more physical and the score will reflect that at the nights end.
  20. I can't believe Caleb wasn't WYMT Player of the Week. The sportscasters but have been asleep! :confused:
  21. The hounds D got their rears kicked in the 1st half. 85 points is alot, but I would guess the Corbin coaches are embarassed by the lackluster defensive performance. Its too late in the season to be playing like that. Hats off to Caleb.....he is special.
  22. Corbin needs to be ready to play after coming up short last week. We're not good enough to overlook anyone.
  23. Even with the loss to GRC, I believe Corbin to still be a top 3 team in AA. Fort Campbell is undisputed #1, with Corbin/Pburg/Desales/NCC being neck and neck for #2-5. I think after these teams, the level of play begins to drop off.
  24. I have been through Soddy Daisy, TN once in my life. With that said, I predict Bell Co. by 20!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.