Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Knott County

Featured Replies

I think Corbin will pull this one out after a tough loss to GRC.

Hounds should win easily. I would say Corbin 50 Knott 12.

I think the running clock will be in effect in this one. The Hounds in a big way.

I think JV will play all of 2nd half.

Corbin rolls.

This is my take on Corbin Vs Knott. Corbin drilled Harlan Independent and Harlan Independent just drilled Knott Co. I guess this one could get ugly very quick.

 

Corbin 50

Knott Co.- 8

Uglier than Bubba's 8th grade formal date. 42-0 at half. Corbin is usually very compassionate in these games so the final score will not reflect their dominance.

Uglier than Bubba's 8th grade formal date. 42-0 at half. Corbin is usually very compassionate in these games so the final score will not reflect their dominance.

 

How did you know? The gal I took to the 8th grade formal down in Louisiana did have a big nose, but her mommy was a good cook and her daddy always took me fishing on the Bayou. Thank goodness I found Sweetness and moved North to Kentucky. She saved me from the Gators and those killer Skeeters as well.

Corbin needs to be ready to play after coming up short last week. We're not good enough to overlook anyone.

This game is being played tonight (Thursday)

 

Why tonight?

 

Although it will not make any difference in the outcome.

Corbin, by as much as they want.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.