Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Soddy Daisy, TN Predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bobcats
      66%
      22
    • Trojans
      33%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Soddy Daisy out of Chattanooga TN travels to Log Mountain on Friday to take on the Bobcats. This will be the second TN team that Bell has faced this season. This will be there toughest challenge since taking on Alcoa. Soddy Daisy comes in with a record of 3-3 but don't let that fool you. Two of their losses came from powerhouses in TN. Red Bank and Ooltewah who and ranked second in their respective classes. Who wins and why?

I don't know much about SD but a friend of mine told me they have been very good the past several years. He told me they lost their head coach this year and doesn't know if they will play at the same level as they have been. Bell Co on the other hand has shown they are still running on all cylinders. I was told that when Bell played Alcoa they played with them until they got tired and that being their first game they probably were not in as good of condition as they are now. I will go with Bell Co in this one by 14!

Don't know much about Soddy either, i've heard though they are a physical team. Should be a good game. I will go with Bell............21-14 in a close one

I have been through Soddy Daisy, TN once in my life. With that said, I predict Bell Co. by 20! :D

  • Author

Someone told me that they mostly pass the ball. I looked them up on the internet and they seem like they are a spread team. I think that Bell's defense will have to play well to get the win on Friday.

It is against the law to go 0-2 vs Tn.teams.so Bell Co. better win this time.:D

  • Author
It is against the law to go 0-2 vs Tn.teams.so Bell Co. better win this time.:D

 

I sure hope that you are right. It will be a good game and test for the Bobcats. I think it will help them get ready for the playoffs.

  • Author

Looks like it will be a wet and rainy night on the hill. Good luck Bobcats.:thumb:

I go with Bell Co. Hard to go to Log Mt. and win. Bell is very good, just know the team from Tenn usta be good. Bell by 14.

Soddy Daisy out of Chattanooga TN

 

Soddy Daisy is actually outside of Chattanooga 15 or 20 miles. I attended the University of Tennessee and had a professor who would always ask if anyone in the class was from Soddy Daisy, because of the funny name I guess, he said almost always someone was.

 

I called Alcoa over Bell Co, but,I'm giving this one to Bell Co.

Bell has got progressively better this year and I expect the Dudley Express to stay on track.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.