Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Lexington Christian Academy predictions

Who will win? 91 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Corbin
      38%
    • Lexington Christian Academy
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Class 1A #1 LCA(8-1) will host Class 2A #4 Corbin(8-1) this week.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA will have their hands full with Watkins, Taylor & Fritts running the ball. And if the Eagles key on them, Mitchell has the ability to make life difficult with his passing.

This will be an interesting game. I have no idea who is favored but it will tell us a few things, maybe.

LCA will win this game. Corbin I don't think has enough defense to stop LCA's duel attack of running and passing. If you are good enough to slow down the D-TRAIN. Then watch out. This kid doesn't get talked about as much as D. Hayden.(spelling?). But Whitt the QB is, I think the most talented athlete on the team. He has a rocket for an arm. He scrambles better then any QB I've ever seen. If Corbin forces LCA to throw Whitt will wear the linemen down. Because you won't catch him in the backfield. His downfield vision is something else. I have watched this kid play 6 or 7 times. He's the real deal. This will be a good game. And I may be forced to travel 125 miles by the kids to watch it. But in the end I think LCA wins in a high scoring game 42-30. If you have a QB you can throw on LCA.

Corbin will have to be playing on all cylinders. They know what they are up against. I say Corbin in a battle. Corbin 21-LCA 20

Corbin has owned the series thus far, and I don't see it changing friday night. Will be a good game, but I think Corbin is more physical and the score will reflect that at the nights end.

Corbin has owned the series thus far, and I don't see it changing friday night. Will be a good game, but I think Corbin is more physical and the score will reflect that at the nights end.

 

Welcome to BGP, AllState! :thumb:

Corbin will have to be playing on all cylinders. They know what they are up against. I say Corbin in a battle. Corbin 21-LCA 20

 

I agree with you Hounds, Corbin will be up for this one. I see it could go either way in a very close game. I did pick Corbin to win in the contest. Hope someone will be giving updates.:thumb:

The focus is on Corbin's offense versus the LCA defense. Corbin will need 5 TD's to have a chance. LCA is going to score against anyone. Corbin needs to put up points and try to control the clock while they do it.

LCA will win but it won't be easy and it will be close.

Should be a great game. Corbin 24-21.

Corbin has not had problems scoring on anyone...whether it be 1A or 6A. The Hounds had a defensive breakdown against Knott for a half.

 

Should be a good game. I hope to be there, if not I will try to provide updates.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.