Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Lexington Christian Academy predictions

Who will win? 91 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Corbin
      38%
    • Lexington Christian Academy
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin will grind it out on the ground. Corbin wins 35-21.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to BGP, AllState! :thumb:

 

 

Thanks Bluto!

 

 

I would also like to add I believe that the final score will parallel time of possession in this game.

 

 

If LCA's keeps Corbin's offense off the field, they win.

 

If LCA succumbs to Corbin's running attack, they may not get enough opportunties to score.

 

One thing I remember about the last time these teams played, LCA has a great following, and very classy fan base. As a Redhound supporter, I hope we travel as gracefully.

 

 

Should be the best game in KY friday night.

Thanks Bluto!

 

 

I would also like to add I believe that the final score will parallel time of possession in this game.

 

 

If LCA's keeps Corbin's offense off the field, they win.

 

If LCA succumbs to Corbin's running attack, they may not get enough opportunties to score.

 

 

Should be the best game in KY friday night.

 

Welcome to the BGP family.:thumb: I agree this is one of the better games across the state this week.

One thing I remember about the last time these teams played, LCA has a great following, and very classy fan base. As a Redhound supporter, I hope we travel as gracefully.

 

Going by past history, I expect nothing but the best from your fans. It's a pleasure to host you guys.

Going by past history, I expect nothing but the best from your fans. It's a pleasure to host you guys.

 

I believe that the way each fan base treats the other is one of the factors that has made this series work out so well. Every game has been a clean and very competitive played game.

Corbin will have to keep the LCA Qb from running wild in this game, which has been a little troublesome for the Hounds in some games this year. Hayden is going to get his, need to limit the big plays and force LCA to drive it down the field and use up some clock.

 

Watkins has a huge game against LCA last year with 333 yards rushing, so I'm sure that they will concentrate on him and try to keep him from getting into the open field. Fritts gained 250+ yards on them his sophomore year, so maybe he can break loose for a big game this Friday and Mitchell must be able to keep them honest with the passing game.

Who is #14 for Corbin? I was impressed with his defensive effort when he subbed in during the 2nd half of the Middlesboro game. He was playing on the DL(don't think that is where he would normally play)and was creating a lot of problems for the Yellow Jacket starters.

Who is #14 for Corbin? I was impressed with his defensive effort when he subbed in during the 2nd half of the Middlesboro game. He was playing on the DL(don't think that is where he would normally play)and was creating a lot of problems for the Yellow Jacket starters.

 

I believe it is Keith Epperson, a senior for the Hounds.

 

As far as this game, if I didn't have 2 other teams I am trying to get to see this Friday, I would LOVE to be at this game. I expect a barnburner. Hounds have a 3 headed monster and an improving QB, but Hayden is a beast.

Who is #14 for Corbin? I was impressed with his defensive effort when he subbed in during the 2nd half of the Middlesboro game. He was playing on the DL(don't think that is where he would normally play)and was creating a lot of problems for the Yellow Jacket starters.

 

It is Keith Epperson, he is a senior and this is his first year of high school football. I wish he could get more playing time because I believe he could help us.

This game is going to be a dandy, at least it should be anyways. I'll finally get to catch the Hounds in action. I think the South Laurel game is the last one I have been able to see. Being a home game for the Eagles and being nearly unstoppable as of late, I have to give them the slight advantage. However, the Hounds have had the Eagles number lately and that may play a mental factor considering most of the players are back that caused LCA trouble.

 

I think Friday night, you will see the states two best running backs in action. I believe Corbin is better on defense and Watkins' speed may be the factor. I'm going against my thought that LCA has the advantage and picking the Hounds 45-36

It is Keith Epperson, he is a senior and this is his first year of high school football. I wish he could get more playing time because I believe he could help us.

 

I think he could help as well. He appeared to be a very good athlete, wonder if he could help out as a DB or LB? Friday night may tell us a lot more about Corbin's pass defense, which I thought looked a little loose Friday night and also in a couple of other games.

I think he could help as well. He appeared to be a very good athlete, wonder if he could help out as a DB or LB? Friday night may tell us a lot more about Corbin's pass defense, which I thought looked a little loose Friday night and also in a couple of other games.

 

Both teams can score points. This game comes down to which team can stop the other and which team makes the fewest mistakes. Defense and special teams will determine the winner IMO. Epperson is a young man who has really benefited by playing football.

Both teams can score points. This game comes down to which team can stop the other and which team makes the fewest mistakes. Defense and special teams will determine the winner IMO. Epperson is a young man who has really benefited by playing football.

 

Good to hear, maybe he can get involved in track when football is over.

Both teams can score points. This game comes down to which team can stop the other and which team makes the fewest mistakes. Defense and special teams will determine the winner IMO. Epperson is a young man who has really benefited by playing football.

 

Special Teams has been an Achilles heel for LCA over the past several years. We have seen improvement this year, but this game should show whether we have come far enough.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.