Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

powerfootball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by powerfootball

  1. Its off topic but... Cobb was one of the more gifted backs that Corbin has had in the last 15 years. His injuries did not allow him to reach numbers he was capable of, but anyone implying that he didn't play with the same level of heart that another true Redhound plays with, did not spend many nights watching Mr. Cobb play. Im not sure of the year, but I remember sitting in the stands on Log Mountain, Corbin with a 4th and goal on about 4 or 5 yard line, very late in the 4th Quarter. Bell was bringing the house and Cobbs number was called off tackle to the right side I believe for the game winning TD. Anyone who saw him run that ball would tell you thats heart and Redhound Pride at its best. He ran hard and fast, everytime he touched the ball.
  2. How does Bell's passing game look? Corbin has to do a better job blocking if they want to beat Bell County.
  3. I would like every current player in the state to see this post. This defines character and class in a young man. Good luck in all you do.
  4. After catching up on all this....I think Guru is somehow pulling chains. I don't buy it!!!!!!!
  5. LOL I guess I am T O R N between the two. :lol:
  6. Easy now WILDMAN......I like UK and all but you know good and well when August rolls around i'm pulling for the Big Orange!
  7. wow, I'm just getting caught up on all this. Guru has his own BGP CIA going on here....big brother is watching you....:lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.