Everything posted by chsol77
-
Conner vs. Boone Predictions (12/12)
I can't wait to see the Hodges and McFarland match-up.
-
Conner 77 Covington Catholic 61
Austin Pugh, Tyler Brake, Will Shuttleworth, Chris Vargo, Thomas Noll, Jake Samad, Josh Atanovich.... The list keeps going
-
Conner 77 Covington Catholic 61
Conner has a good chance of dominating this year in baseball as well. Can't wait to see the Colonels and Cougars play on the diamond this spring.
-
Boone / Henry Clay
Boone won't let this one slip away
-
Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions
I have heard recent rumors that they will open the gates, but then again, it is just a rumor.
-
Boone / Henry Clay
I did not see a thread regarding this game. Both are very talented teams who meet for the second time in a couple weeks. Henry Clay managed to come away with a W in the previous meeting, who gets the W this week to move on to the next round?
-
Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions
Correct.
-
Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions
I think what this game will come down to is the confidence factor
-
CovCath vs. Johnson Central predictions
I'll take JC 38-23 JC brings it week in and week out and is extremely resilient. Expect a very hard hitting game that will be lopsided but will seem a little closer with CCH scoring a late TD.
-
Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions
After a close game played between these two early in the regular season, they meet again in the playoffs. Game will be played at Conner. Thoughts?
-
Henry Clay 14 Boone County 7
I could not make it out to the game, but from what I have heard, both teams played very hard. I wish I could have made it to the game.
-
Henry Clay 14 Boone County 7
I'm pretty sure West has a significant amount of rushing yards and rushing touchdowns, something Guidugli doesn't have. Also, he has more yards and touchdowns. But getting back to this game, good game played by both teams.
-
Henry Clay 14 Boone County 7
Well he is leading NKY in passing yards, making him better than Guidugli.
-
Simon Kenton 36 Holy Cross 13
Who is currently recruiting him?
-
Corbin 56 Somerset 10
Great game hounds
-
Top 10 teams in the state?
Agreeable
-
Who are your Coach of the Year Candidates (NKY)
You seem to be underestimating the fact that Trosper took a 1-9 team to a playoff team with a two seed. That alone is a pretty big accomplishment.
-
Who are your Coach of the Year Candidates (NKY)
Who are your coach of the year candidates?
-
Simon Kenton 15 Campbell Co 7
Camels eliminated.
-
Simon Kenton 15 Campbell Co 7
I knew SK would strap up and play like the team that they can be. In no way does this outcome suprise me.
-
Boone vs. Ryle Predictions
Boone's young offensive line gets better every week. The Rebels are playing at home and I think it will be another tough pound-it-out game. Rebels take it by a couple TD's and clinch the #1 seed.
-
Top 10 players in Nky
Pugh is very consistent and drives the ball a long way when he gets a hold of it
-
Dixie / Boone County Predictions
Dixie's D seems to be very young and inexperienced. Expect Boone to keep implementing the running game and put up some points. BC 42 DH 17
-
Best Linebackers in NKY
How can no one include Geiman on this list?
- NCC / Conner