Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC / Conner

Who Wins 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Conner Cougars
      27%
    • NCC Thoroughbreds
      72%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a Good One . What are your predictions

I dont think it will be close. I say NCC by 3TD.

Conner by a touchdown.

Edited by Ram

I don't think it will be close either. 2 TD minimum.

If NewCath plays the way they have they will win but if they play flat like they did against Newport it could go the other way.

I don't know much about Conner admittedly, but why is this game not going to be close? Both teams share wins over Ryle and Simon Kenton. The Dixie loss doesn't look too horrible now. NewCath is limping along. I believe that when NewCath plays as well as they can they are #2 in NKY. However, they haven't been able to put that together for a whole game yet.

Newport Catholic 28-7.

This will be a close game. Conner is really coming along and are better than a lot think.

 

I still think NCC wins but wouldn't be surprised if Conner did pull the upset.

I think this game will be a shootout. If all of Conner's offensive weapons are still healthy, I think they'll put up some points against NCC. But I think NCC will do the same against Conner. Conner looked very good on defense last week against Ryle shutting down the run, but really weren't challenged all that much by Ryle's pass offense. I'm not certain Conner will be able to shut down NCC's air attack. If I wasn't going to watch Ryle beat up Fern Creek ;), this would be the game I'd want to see. I'll go with NCC by a score of 35-28.

IF they let Robbie Kues run, NCC should win. If he is restricted, the Conner in a close one.

Where is this game being played?

Where is this game being played?

 

Conner.

Conner.

 

Hopefully the Conner faithful are in full force again like they were Thursday night against Ryle and pack the house.

I voted NCC but after seeing Nick West's selfless act in the comeback last week against Ryle I'm not counting out the Cougers. The rest of the team will be willing to put it ALL on the line for him after seeing him hobblr his way to that HUGE touchdown and HUGE first down. Him playing alone made them a better and harder working football team for the rest of the year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.