Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC / Conner

Who Wins 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Conner Cougars
      27%
    • NCC Thoroughbreds
      72%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

To all of those that are picking NCC by 3 TD's etc: Did you see the Conner/Ryle game on TV the other night? If you honestly think that NCC, who has struggled as of late and are not the powerhouse that we were expecting this season, is going to win by 21+ points, then I guess Conner must not have their starting QB. That kid is a stud. If you got a chance to see him play, you'd be singing a different tune. I predict that Conner will eek out a 1-3 point margin of victory in the waning seconds of the game. I know that NCC is very good, however, not enough to blow out a Conner team with all the momentum in the world behind them after last Thursday's win over Ryle.

Conner 24-21 in come from behind fashion. NCC's secondary will have a hard time stopping West, Englemon, and the rest of Conner's passing attack.

I am going with Conner in a close one.

  • Author
Is kues back for this game?

He was back and played in the Newport game.

I respect West and the Cougars, but I don't see them winning this game.

 

NCC 28

Conner 14

This game all depends on how healthy Kues is. If he is 90-100% NCC will win by 2+ TD's but if he is less than that it will be a close one.

Conner's D is decent [holding Ryle to 14, SK to 19], but Rob Kues is just too much. He has ran and passed all over some of the better teams in NKY.

NCC-28

Conner-14

Is it just me or would you not limit Kues somewhat on the offensive side. I'd have to be a little bit cautious with how many carries he gets. I'd let him beat the Cougars with his arm, but you don't need your best player taking too many hits this late in the season when he's nicked up. I'm not saying he will be limited... just saying if I'm Bob I'd have to be thinking about it. If he is then I do feel that this takes a dimension of their offense away.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.