Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone vs. Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

Game is at Boone's place and will decide the #1 seed in 6A. If Boone loses, they only drop to #2 and still get home playoff game. If Ryle loses, they likely drop to #4 seed and travel to Lexington. Boone has played great ball from the onset of the season and are one of the hottest teams in NKY, if not all of KY. They are very solid on both sides of the ball. Ryle has been up and down this season, but down as of late, losing tough games to Conner and Fern Creek. They have some work to do this week on both offense and defense, but Coach Warner and his staff will have them ready to play. For Ryle to win them, they are going to have to play a near flawless game - but they can do it! (Anyone want to guess who I'm rooting for? ;):D)

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ryle plays like they did against Conner its going to be a long night for them. Its going to be a good one. I'll take Boone bye 7.

So if Boone beats Ryle. And Campbell beats SK and Newcath. Campbell will have the two seed, right?

  • Author
So if Boone beats Ryle. And Campbell beats SK and Newcath. Campbell will have the two seed, right?

 

I would think if they beat NCC, there would be no way either Conner or Ryle could match them for wins in games outside their district (tiebreaker). Of course, beating SK and NCC back-to-back will not be an easy task. I wonder if NCC would sit some starters in that game if they are not playing for anything (which I don't think they would be).

I think Boone wins this one. Ryle hasn't looked good as of late and Boone has look veyr solid not only running the ball but also mixing up the play calling and establishing a passing game.

 

This being a rivalry game though, you can throw records and recent showings out the window. Both will come out fired up. I just think Boone is the class of NKY 6A though.

 

Boone 31

Ryle 21

Looks on the surface like an easy Boone win. However, Ryle seems to play up to the competition. I believe it will be a very physical contest. Boone had superior skill players last year and both games were brawls that could have gone either way. The same thing will happen this year even though Boone does not have superior skill athletes this year. Boone has better line play than Ryle this year. I look for a game decided late in the 4th quarter. Boone is heavily favored going in to the game but a Ryle upset is not out of the question. This is the top NKY game this week.

I'll take Boone. They may not have as many skill athletes as last year, but they're a better team. Their defense is much better than last year's. Boone 21-7.

BC by two TDs.

 

BC 28

Ryle 14

Boone's young offensive line gets better every week. The Rebels are playing at home and I think it will be another tough pound-it-out game. Rebels take it by a couple TD's and clinch the #1 seed.

I think this will be a great game. Both teams are good but I think Boone takes this one on thier home turf in a close game. Boone 17-Ryle 14.

Boone Co. 24-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.