Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone vs. Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

I did not say Ryle does not have talented players. I was clearly asking "who are the players that EQUALLY match the ones I mentioned. I have not seen any up to this point perform at that level. Ryle is a good team and they are improving each week. I'm sure Ryle has some equally or higher talented players, but are they key positions and game-changing playmakers? I like your sarcasm :thumb:

 

Your inference was clear in an earlier post that Boone has the superior talent and who could compare with Quainoo, Lohsak, Spaulding and Eagler. Now you are backpeddling to state that you are sure Ryle has some equally or higher talented players. You should run for political office. You would still get votes even though you don't keep your story straight.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your inference was clear in an earlier post that Boone has the superior talent and who could compare with Quainoo, Lohsak, Spaulding and Eagler. Now you are backpeddling to state that you are sure Ryle has some equally or higher talented players. You should run for political office. You would still get votes even though you don't keep your story straight.

 

Ok Angry folk. I am not backpeddling, I stick to my statement about the talented players mentioned. Maybe Ryle has better talent on the line, maybe it's the place kicker, who knows. Again the keypoint is "playmakers and game changers". Reguardless of where they are, if you can't answer my post with any names, then don't reply. "Politics".......that's not me, Im too nice. Apparently I have gotten into someones head, so maybe I should enter psychiatry. Anyway! The game tonight should be a good one with two talented teams. The outcome will answer my question.:thumb:

Sounds to me that Boone Co. has the best team in the state. With all that talent no one can match up with them. :sleep: From a reality standpoint, Boone is not the most talented team in NKY. They have a great coach who knows how to prepare a team week in and week out no matter what the skill level of his players are. Coach Thompson has Boone County playing sound, fundamental football right now. However, as noted in a previous post, it has been the big pass play that has beaten Ryle the past couple of weeks. I'm not saying Boone's passing game isn't good enough to make a big play, but with the backup qb in, it just makes it that much harder. Whoever can play the full 4 quarters of football tonight will come out with the W. I don't believe it will come down to "the big play".

 

Boone: 14

Ryle :14

:banana:

Really I don't think anyone has said Boone was the best team in the state or even in NKY. I believe they are the best in 6A northern Kentucky. Also think Ryle is close to Boone. I have said it before and I'll say it again, This game is going to be a slugfest.

Really I don't think anyone has said Boone was the best team in the state or even in NKY. I believe they are the best in 6A northern Kentucky. Also think Ryle is close to Boone. I have said it before and I'll say it again, This game is going to be a slugfest.

 

NICE REPLY. I agree.

Sounds to me that Boone Co. has the best team in the state. With all that talent no one can match up with them. :sleep: From a reality standpoint, Boone is not the most talented team in NKY. They have a great coach who knows how to prepare a team week in and week out no matter what the skill level of his players are. Coach Thompson has Boone County playing sound, fundamental football right now. However, as noted in a previous post, it has been the big pass play that has beaten Ryle the past couple of weeks. I'm not saying Boone's passing game isn't good enough to make a big play, but with the backup qb in, it just makes it that much harder. Whoever can play the full 4 quarters of football tonight will come out with the W. I don't believe it will come down to "the big play".

 

Boone: 14

Ryle :14

:banana:

 

What are some of the better records than Boone in NK? Why do people find it so hard to give the Rebels their due respect. No one said they were the best in the state! Just to this point, they are the best in their district. Again, tonight will tell all. By the way coaches don't score touchdowns and make tackles, players do.:sssh:

What are some of the better records than Boone in NK?

 

Beechwood 8-0

Highlands 7-1

Newcath 6-1

 

As far as Boone goes, they are the best team in nky 6a but Conner and Ryle aren't far behind. Boone isn't as a big of a favorite as some want to believe.

What are some of the better records than Boone in NK? Why do people find it so hard to give the Rebels their due respect. No one said they were the best in the state! Just to this point, they are the best in their district. Again, tonight will tell all. By the way coaches don't score touchdowns and make tackles, players do.:sssh:

 

That's why they play the games!

Beechwood 8-0

Highlands 7-1

Newcath 6-1

 

As far as Boone goes, they are the best team in nky 6a but Conner and Ryle aren't far behind. Boone isn't as a big of a favorite as some want to believe.

 

I would have to agree with you there! heck I would even put Campbell and Simon Kenton being right up there with Boone, Conner, and Ryle. Any given Friday I feel any one of these teams could beat the other one. That's why I like this district.

I would have to agree with you there! heck I would even put Campbell and Simon Kenton being right up there with Boone, Conner, and Ryle. Any given Friday I feel any one of these teams could beat the other one. That's why I like this district.

 

:thumb: 5 good football teams in one district makes for great games and rivalries.

Beechwood 8-0

Highlands 7-1

Newcath 6-1

 

 

 

Boone beat Beechwood in there scrimage game at the begining of the season and im sure they could put up a good fight against Highlands and New Cath

Boone beat Beechwood in there scrimage game at the begining of the season and im sure they could put up a good fight against Highlands and New Cath

 

An NC-Boone game would go either way. A Highlands-Boone game would go one way (towards Ft. Thomas).

Boone beat Beechwood in there scrimage game at the begining of the season and im sure they could put up a good fight against Highlands and New Cath

 

 

Unfortunately we will never know.

This should be a great game. Boone is not by far more talented. Throw in the rain and the rivalry, gonnnna be a good one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.