Everything posted by 80region
-
Frankfort 57 Trimble Co. 16 (1A)
I would not blame him, Trimble is done for several years. Congrats on this year, their kids deserve it. Man they played hard and smart.
-
Henry Co. @ Paducah Tilghman (3A) Round 3
You all lost to North Oldham just a few weeks ago.
-
Henry Co. @ Paducah Tilghman (3A) Round 3
I hope that you enjoyed it, because you will not be Henry County for the next 8-10 years.:mad:
-
Henry Co. 15 North Oldham 7 (3A)
Now that is funny. Henry County's School is surrounded by rich farm land.
-
Henry Co. 15 North Oldham 7 (3A)
This was a great game. Both teams moved the ball but could not score. North scored on the opening drive to make it 7-0. Henry scored on a QB sneak by Yancey, but missed the PAT. It was 7-6 at the half. Henry Co.'s D took over in the 2nd half, and Henry's McClannahan scored on a 72 yard pass from Yancey. Henry treated on a couple of occassions, but could only get a Field Goal from Matt Doane. North had 1 last try from the 16 yard line, but Henry's Brent Downey sacked the North's QB on 4th down with 20 seconds to go. Big win for the Wildcats!!!:dancingpa
-
Henry Co. 15 North Oldham 7 (3A)
Henry's D was great. Sophmores Eric Butler and trevor Raisor stopped North all night. Henry 3 Billy Martin 0
-
Owen County Football
I do not know why Owen was so poor this year. Some people blame it on the administration, while others blame it on the coaches. The team had talent, but no desire to win. Give Owen a coach with displine and they could turn it around in 2 years. The players seem that they did not care if they won or lost.
-
Trimble Co. 16 Gallatin Co. 0 (1A)
what happened in the game. Trimble defense must of been great. I know that Gallatin had to use their 3rd string QB.
-
Henry Co. 20 Western Hills 7 (3A)
Henry started fast and had a 20-0 lead at the half. To give credit to a 1-9 team Western Hills did not quit and made a game of it the 2nd half.
-
Spencer County @ North Oldham
I will take North, but it should be close.
-
Owen/DeSales
Has the Owen kids been showing up at practice? I do not believe so, DeSales names the score 52-0
-
Henry County / Western Hills Predictions
The game was closer than the final score. Henry has 2 starting OL out, since the game was played. Henry 28-20
-
Trimble Co @ Gallatin Co Part 2
I believe that Trimble is playing better, so Trimble 22-14 Put the women and children to bed, this could be a wildone.:argue:
-
Scott 42 Henry Co 24
Thanks, Henry needs to get Healthy. I look forward to the playoffs.
-
Carroll Co. 13 Dayton 7
Very surpising score. Way to go Carroll.
-
Scott 42 Henry Co 24
Henry Jumped out to a 10-0 lead and lead at the half, 17-14. Henry had several turnovers,and to give credit to Scott High, they seem to paly harder.
-
Pendleton Co./Christian Academy-Louisville predictions
Pendleton beat a good Henry County team. I have seen them play and the players they have play hard. I would keep these coaches and hope the male youths in Pendleton County get some guts and play football. The coaching staff is as good as anyone they can get.:ylsuper:
-
Trimble vs. Casey Co
This could be a good game. Casey will play hard and they have a strong running attack. I will take Trimble 22-14
-
Scott High/Henry Co. predictions
Mr. Holtz must not know alot about Henry's linebackers! :fight:
-
Scott High/Henry Co. predictions
The coaches do not want to get someone hurt before the playoffs, but I am just gussing
-
Scott High/Henry Co. predictions
I do not know much about Scott High. Henry Co's starters may only play a half.:confused:
-
KCD 32 Carroll Co 7
I think that it is a good league. My friends kids play in it and really enjoy it. The drive will be a problem for Henry and Trimble to go to Grant Co. Henry has 3 Elementary schools and each has a team. 2 Teams would be nice, but it would take away from what Henry has.
-
KCD 32 Carroll Co 7
Having 3 little league teams feeding the middle school helps the program at Henry.
-
KCD 32 Carroll Co 7
More kids playing
-
KCD 32 Carroll Co 7
No, Bedford and Milton should have separate teams and play with New Castle, Pleasureville, Campbellsburg and Eminence.