Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott High/Henry Co. predictions

Who wins 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I do not know much about Scott High.

Henry Co's starters may only play a half.:confused:

Scott High I believe has pretty good size. This will be a good game with their size versus Henry Co. pass first philosophy.

I do not know much about Scott High.

Henry Co's starters may only play a half.:confused:

No, Henry County will have to bring a full effort to beat Scott.

Look for Scott to win this Barnburner. The Eagles have won some big game this will be another!! Scott 28-23

Henry County's starters only play a half, I hope that is because of the longer than usual trip and they might be to tired. I sure wouldn't want to believe you think their going to come into Scott on Senior Night and be up by so much at halftime that they take out their starters.

 

Scott lays down for no one, you shouldn't push this issue too much because when you try to corner an Eagle you can get clawed by the Talons.

I thought and Eagle would have been a tougher bird???

  • Author

The coaches do not want to get someone hurt before the playoffs, but I am just gussing

This should be an interesting game.

 

I think Scott has played a better schedule and might be a little more battle tested.

This should be an interesting game.

 

I think Scott has played a better schedule and might be a little more battle tested.

 

Out side of districts they really haven't. With that said they are in one of the top 2 districts in the state.

Eagles 35-21, Joe with another huge game.

Out side of districts they really haven't. With that said they are in one of the top 2 districts in the state.

 

Anderson Cty is 9-0

Dayton is 8-1

Grant Cty is 6-4

Scott 34

HC 28

I'm taking Scott in a good close game.

 

Scott: 21

HC: 14

Eagles 35-21, Joe with another huge game.

 

:ylsuper: agree with that, Joe is to big & strong for the Henry CO. linebacking corp. Look for a big game from him again this week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.