Scott High/Henry Co. predictions

80region

Who wins  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

The coaches do not want to get someone hurt before the playoffs, but I am just gussing

Probably not a bad idea, I thought I read they were the 1 seed for the district :thumb:. This is just another reason that I don't like the way the new system works. Too much like the NFL in that the last game may not mean anything unless you are in a tie-breaker.

However, I don't know that HC would beat Scott regardless if they played starters the entire game. Big 5a school vs. little 3a school usually equals butt kicking! Sounds like Scott has way too much size for the little cats.

Tough one to call. They have never played each other in their history. They have no common opponents. Both teams have made the playoffs and both teams gain or lose nothing with a win or a loss besides pride. It is Scott's Senior Night and Henry County will have a long bus ride to Taylor Mill. I would have to give the edge to Scott in this one...

Come on guys let's not go there about how a 5a school should always beat a little 3a school. We all know that means nothing, look at how little 1a Beechwood handles bigger schools. I was just making a committ to the person who said looks like our starters will be out after the first half. I don't know what was meant by that and maybe I am taking the wrong way, so let's just play the game and see what happens and hope neither team has an injury because both teams are headed for the playoffs.

Come on guys let's not go there about how a 5a school should always beat a little 3a school. We all know that means nothing, look at how little 1a Beechwood handles bigger schools. I was just making a committ to the person who said looks like our starters will be out after the first half. I don't know what was meant by that and maybe I am taking the wrong way, so let's just play the game and see what happens and hope neither team has an injury because both teams are headed for the playoffs.

:laugh: BEECHWOOD, BEECHWOOD IS WELL BEECHWOOD!!

Mr. Holtz must not know alot about Henry's linebackers! :fight:

I Know Scott has a Big Strong Back who enjoys running over defenders. I don't know if the Henry CO. Lbers can handle him. He ran for 265 yds on 29 carries last week vs a good Ludlow team.

If they play 5A they are no where near that record in my opionion. I have no clue on how big Anderson Co school size is but i would guess they also are not 5A.

We were talking about non-district schedules. I would say that Scott's non-district schedule (and overall schedule) has been a little tougher than Henry Cty's.

Both Grant and Anderson are 5A

I believe I said USUALLY, and yes they should beat a team with little tradition and a much smaller school. Comparing Beechwood to anyone none-the-less Henry Co. is ridiculous! I also think 80region was talking about their coach pulling them in the second half to keep them healthy for the playoffs,not a slight to the Eagles but HC has a couple home playoff games to worry about...but then again I shouldn't speak for 80region.