Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co. 13 Dayton 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final.

 

How did Dayton lose? I know they were banged up. Did they sit alot of starters to get ready for the playoffs?

  • Author
How did Dayton lose? I know they were banged up. Did they sit alot of starters to get ready for the playoffs?

 

Heard from a source at the game that it was a final play that won the game for Carroll. Also heard that all the starters played.

Wow, congrats to Coach Weedman on a huge second win of the year. That's a bit of an upset I would think.

 

We will have Coach Deaton on the show tomorrow morning at 10:50am.

Mods, please combine these threads. I started another one before I saw this one. Keith Welch scored on a 79 yard run with no time left on the clock for the win.

Wake up call for the Devils. Four two way starters sat, including Searcy (OL/MLB), Trent (OL/DL), Brownfiled (WR/DB), and Wynn (RB/WR/DB). But still no excuse, Carroll ran the ball well and controled the clock. It was the fastest game I have ever been to because they had the ball most the game. Dayton fumbled twice in the red zone, once on about the 20 and once on about the 1 yard line. Good game for Carroll to get some confidence going into the playoffs, and a wake up call for the Devils going into Bellevue.

I am shocked by this one.

 

Dayton/Bellevue should be a war next week.

Glad to see the seniors get rewarded for all of their hard work! That is the Daniel Rose I love to watch. He pounded the ball all night. The thunder and lightning combo of Rose and Welch caused a storm tonight. We were like Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil.

Dayton was missing a lot of players and they aren't that deep to begin with numbers-wise but they still should have been able to control this one. If you allow a team to hang in there one paly can get you beat.

 

Congrats to Carroll County for the big win on Senior night.

Very surpising score.

Way to go Carroll.

The left it all on the field. It was an amazing game and I am glad that Carroll gave it their absolute all.

Im proud of all of these young men. They ahve worked way too hard and the 2-8 record doesn't show it, but tonight they showed it. Welch and Rose are tremendous athletes. Although Welch scored the last TD, Rose was lead blocking for him. What a couple of runningbacks to stop! Congrats Coach Weedman and the Panthers!

It was a great high school football, one of the best that I have seen in awhile. I am sure the Dayton faithful will say that this happened due to some injuries and sickness, but the reality is Carroll Co played one heck of a game. Coach Weedman did an excellent job teo prepare for this game and in getting his kids focused and ready for this game.

 

Welch and Rose both ran the ball very hard and Dayton had no answer for them for most of the night. Welch's last run for the game winning TD, was a great run and he broke about 6 tackles and never gave up on the run. Congrats Coach Weedman and Carroll Co.

 

This lose for Dayton could make next week's game that much more interesting for the Devils!

This lose for Dayton could make next week's game that much more interesting for the Devils!

 

I'm hoping they take it as a wake up call and get them refocused on their goal. Next week will be interesting.

Glad to see the seniors get rewarded for all of their hard work! That is the Daniel Rose I love to watch. He pounded the ball all night. The thunder and lightning combo of Rose and Welch caused a storm tonight. We were like Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil.

 

Motley Crew huh... interesting!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.