Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Co. @ Paducah Tilghman (3A) Round 3

Who will win this one? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Henry Co.
      29%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know a little about Henry Co. Are there some west folks that could shed some light??

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude - I don't know much about Paducah Tilghman, but the game on your avatar is my FAVORITE all time hand held game. Who needs DVD players in the car when you have the quality games like that one. I love it.

  • Author
Dude - I don't know much about Paducah Tilghman, but the game on your avatar is my FAVORITE all time hand held game. Who needs DVD players in the car when you have the quality games like that one. I love it.
Sometimes simple is just as good. :cool:

Congrats to the wilcats on winning the district.

 

This game will not be pretty, PT has SPEED, SPEED, and more SPEED!!!

I can count at least three teams that got beat in the 3A playoffs this week that would beat Henry County by 3 TD's.... (Sheldon Clark, Mason County, and E-town).. needless to say Tilghman shouldn't be overly challenged.

Class A Trimble County beat them by 3 TDs.

Class A Trimble County beat them by 3 TDs.

 

True but they are playing alot better now than when you beat them.

True but they are playing alot better now than when you beat them.

 

Just stating a fact.

Henry's Defense will have a tough challenge with PT. Paducah will definitly be the favorite in this game. As for the PT defense, I'm not sure how many pass-oriented teams they have seen this year.

Tilghman should win this game handily. I hope they get better fan support next Friday. The home crowd was sparse and that's putting it kindly.

redleg,

 

what can you tell us from around Northern KY about PT?

Congrats to the wilcats on winning the district.

 

This game will not be pretty, PT has SPEED, SPEED, and more SPEED!!!

 

Funny-I hear they are pretty fast.

I can count at least three teams that got beat in the 3A playoffs this week that would beat Henry County by 3 TD's.... (Sheldon Clark, Mason County, and E-town).. needless to say Tilghman shouldn't be overly challenged.

 

I can coun't a whole bunch of teams that are not practicing this week, but there are 8 in 3A that are deserving of being where they are now by doing what they were supposed to do, so let's not diminish what a team has done based on opinions.

 

Which E'town team, the team that loses to Moore or the one that can compete? E'town struggles to get over themselves so I will not include them. However Mason and Sheldon are very good teams. I will say that nobody should overlook anyone...good teams are beatable when they look ahead (PT was looking past Union Co. the first time and escaped with a win that should have been a 4 or 5 TD affair rather than a 2 TD difference). Good luck to all the teams left in the playoffs. I have a close friend on the HC staff, and to be where you are for the first time ever is how you start TRADITION! Regardless of what happens this week, build on this and you can begin to compete with the big dogs over time.

redleg,

 

what can you tell us from around Northern KY about PT?

 

They have an excellent rush defense. They have incredible team speed. They tend to lose close games. The Christian Co. loss comes to mind.

They have an excellent rush defense. They have incredible team speed. They tend to lose close games. The Christian Co. loss comes to mind.

 

They also lost close games to Ft Campbell on a last minute fg, Graves Co by 4when they had the ball inside the 5 yd line in the waning moments and Mayfield, when they were playing great ball. There record is a bit deceiving and could be quite a bit better, but, they are a solid team, especially defensively. They dont throw the ball very well and dont have that 1 great back, but, they have several solid players who can make plays with there legs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.