Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Co. @ Paducah Tilghman (3A) Round 3

Who will win this one? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Henry Co.
      29%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hello football fans, 'ol Leonard Post Toasties here reporting for the last time before departing for Paducah tomorrow morning. Going to be quite a caravan leaving the Henry County High school. Even got some of them big high roller motor coaches goin' along. I went to the first ever Thanksgiving Day practice at H.C. this morning. Had around 100 on lookers in attendance even in less than favorable weather conditions. I didn't hear anybody complainin' 'bout the weather. :dancingpa I saw a football team that is ready to play, excited, and showing great confidence in their ability to get this thing done. Had one individual step up and bring sausage and biscuits, muffins, o.j. and fruit for the team after the light workout. The football atmosphere in this community has never been higher. Tomorrow, Dairy Queen is feeding the team before departure. It will be a long journey and it will be a very tough contest. The players understand what an opportunity has been given them. They will make the best of it. Me and Percy will leave out with the team and when we make our way back home we hope the trip is another entry into the H.C. football history book. See 'ya there. Let's get packing Percy.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I won't be going to the contest but I know a few who will. Good luck to both teams and I hope both of them lay it out on the field. :ylsuper:

 

 

Football in cold weather makes me want to...

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I'm happy for Henry County and their accomplishments thus far in the season, but I think this is where their season comes to an end. Prove me wrong....I would love to see an upset. Good luck to Henry County.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.