Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencer County @ North Oldham

Who Will Win? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • North Oldham
      64%
      11
    • Spencer County
      35%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

North Oldham Mustangs

Playoff Appearance: 2nd

All-time Record: 0-1

 

Spencer County Bears

Playoff Appearance: 2nd

All-time Record: 0-1

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

If I remember correctly North won this one by 11 in the regular season?? I take North big over Spencer. 35-7:banana:

North Oldham 28-14.

If I remember correctly North won this one by 11 in the regular season?? I take North big over Spencer. 35-7:banana:

 

Dark Horse are you trying to get Spencer mad- has anyone beat them like that this year?? Coach Powenski is a good coach, and it will be a good game.

Dark Horse are you trying to get Spencer mad- has anyone beat them like that this year?? Coach Powenski is a good coach, and it will be a good game.

 

Agree! Spencer is tough, should be a close game!

Dark Horse are you trying to get Spencer mad- has anyone beat them like that this year?? Coach Powenski is a good coach, and it will be a good game.

 

If reading messages on an internet message board is what they need to motivate them, then this game will not be pretty. Who said coach Po wasn't a good coach?????? Stop reading into this and take it literally. I made a prediction, get over it and move on!

Gosh i wish i was smart enough to understand the meaning of this post

Spencer County's program is developing nicely, and I think they will get their first playoff win this week!

Think it will be a squeaker though...

I will take North, but it should be close.

Nice mature response!:thumb:

 

Nice mature act of proproganda:sssh: how is that for mature

trying to aggrevate the Spencer County faithful

Again has anyone beat them 35-7 this year?? Again Coach Powenski does a good job and will have them ready to play-

Nice mature act of proproganda:sssh: how is that for mature

trying to aggrevate the Spencer County faithful

Again has anyone beat them 35-7 this year?? Again Coach Powenski does a good job and will have them ready to play-

 

Again you keep proving my post everytime you open your trap :jump: Propaganda...HAHAHAHAHA, you'll have to do better than that! I bet your one of those paranoid people who think everyone is out to get them! You know where those people end up...in a straight jacket, taking meds, and drewling uncontrolably! Again nobody said Coach Po doesn't do a good job...just cause your ready to play doesn't mean you can't lose 35-7. Again it's a prediction, if you don't like it...tough! Better yet I'll change my prediction. North 2-Spencer 0. Again nobody has beat them 2-0 this year either, look at all my crazy propaganda! I could pick millions of score combinations that nobody has beat them with, especially since none of their loses have been by the same score.

Again you keep proving my post everytime you open your trap :jump: Propaganda...HAHAHAHAHA, you'll have to do better than that! I bet your one of those paranoid people who think everyone is out to get them! You know where those people end up...in a straight jacket, taking meds, and drewling uncontrolably! Again nobody said Coach Po doesn't do a good job...just cause your ready to play doesn't mean you can't lose 35-7. Again it's a prediction, if you don't like it...tough! Better yet I'll change my prediction. North 2-Spencer 0. Again nobody has beat them 2-0 this year either, look at all my crazy propaganda! I could pick millions of score combinations that nobody has beat them with, especially since none of their loses have been by the same score.

Again you amaze me with your political proproganda... you guys must be the highest in Cats scores-- First of all I take Prozac 2nd I will not take my meds for the next week or so... and good luck little fella ...why don't you predict the Henry Co game for this week to take all your interest off North Oldham.

Better yet just pick a score like North 77 Spencer -2

Good luck -grow up -and good day

Again you amaze me with your political proproganda... you guys must be the highest in Cats scores-- First of all I take Prozac 2nd I will not take my meds for the next week or so... and good luck little fella ...why don't you predict the Henry Co game for this week to take all your interest off North Oldham.

Better yet just pick a score like North 77 Spencer -2

Good luck -grow up -and good day

 

Man, Knute claim down and stay with the thread. This is the N.Oldham vs Spencer Co. thread. I think Henry Co. has a thread. Please for your health and the health of all, take your meds. Good luck & best wishes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.