Harrison County 13 Pendleton County 9

This game wasn't as close as the score seems. Harrison was winning 13-3 when it pulled all its starters. Harrisons offense is deadly. I believe Shane Fowler already has 9 homeruns.

It was 4-3 after 2 or 3 innings and 8-3 going into the 6th so the final is about as close as the game was for the most part. Both teams used a lot of substitutes and young players. In fact I think a Senior was pitching for Harrison in the 7th.

Harrison 13 - 17 - 2

Pendleton 9 - 9 - 1

If I'm not mistaken 310 down the left field line, 315 down the right field line and 325 to center. But, it's been a long time since I have seen 9 HR's in a game even at Harrison with the wind blowing out.

I'd never seen anything like this in a high school game. Pendleton's fence isn't deep, but it certainly isn't ridiculously short. Pendleton and Harrison definitely both have some kids who can rock a baseball. Shane Fowlers only out of the night was a flyball caught right at the fence.

It was 4-3 after 2 or 3 innings and 8-3 going into the 6th so the final is about as close as the game was for the most part. Both teams used a lot of substitutes and young players. In fact I think a Senior was pitching for Harrison in the 7th.

Harrison 13 - 17 - 2

Pendleton 9 - 9 - 1

Harrison had Johnson Garrison on the mound in the 7th, indeed a senior. Pendleton pitched Josh Brown, an 8th grader, in the 7th inning, and he was the only pitcher who could keep Harrison County in the ballpark tonight.