RB talent in NKY

CooperPride

Is it just me or is there a boat load of RB talent in NKY this year? I know we mentioned some of the talent in this years class in NKY, but after 3 weeks of football the Running Back position has really impressed me. Obviously, we all know about Collinsworth, Simpson, Elliott, and Quainoo, but what about some of the others? Pugh for Conner has looked sharp. The backup for SK has looked good. West running the ball for Conner so far this season has been more impressive. Buckler from Bellvue, some knew about him but he kind of has flown under the radar IMO. Bradley from Cooper has been very impressive.

Maybe I am re-itterating something already discussed, but it just seems that the talent in the backfield this year is unreal around here. What say you? :confused::thumb:

Whenever you talk about great RB's you had better give the kudos to their "O" lines, as without the big Hogs up front that quick RB goes no where!

Oh, you don't have to worry about that, coming from someone who use to play O-line, our glory is in our RB's success ha ha. :dancingpa