George Rogers Clark 61 Mason County 39

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How was the attendance? Full house? Any word on attendance in general as compared to The Fieldhouse? Did the Mason County faithful travel well? Will O'Hearn go the same route as Assistant Super Middleton? Oh, the questions.

Big crowd for both sides - I'd say 7/8 full, but both sections nearest the bands had lots of seats available.

I thought last night's (Monday) semis crowd was sluggish. Very poor attendance for tip-off of first game, about 3/4 capacity for tip-off of second game. Those were the only nights I attended. I don't think that either Montgomery County or the Bank of Kentucky Center will ever compare with the crowds achieved at the Fieldhouse, however the site selections are not predicated on attendance, despite fluctuation share monies, but diversity of site, giving each district a chance to host the regional tournament in their own back yard. With the addition of Nicholas County and Robertson County having large gyms, I would suspect they might throw their hat in the ring when their turn rolls around.

Parking as well as traffic flow was all fine. Concessions on the first floor were a nightmare. Not so bad on the second level. Nice, clean, fan-friendly place to play.

How was the attendance? Full house? Any word on attendance in general as compared to The Fieldhouse? Did the Mason County faithful travel well? Will O'Hearn go the same route as Assistant Super Middleton? Oh, the questions.
Forgot to add, how were concessions,parking,etc.?

At least your not trying to stir the pot...not sure why you bring Middleton up here, but OK. His leaving has nothing to do with the game or anything remotely close to it.

At least your not trying to stir the pot...not sure why you bring Middleton up here, but OK. His leaving has nothing to do with the game or anything remotely close to it.

I'm hearing Middleton had about 170,000 good reasons to leave.