March 4, 201214 yr Will we see the emergence of the state police using the fartilizer? "Dude, I blew a 1.4" Thankfully, blood tests are an option. :lol:
March 4, 201214 yr Will we see the emergence of the state police using the fartilizer? "Dude, I blew a 1.4" Chewing gum and mouthwash won't help this time either.
March 6, 201214 yr Getting drunk the conventional way you throw-up, get drunk by "butt chugging", you have what amounts to an enema. I think I'll pass on this.
March 6, 201214 yr I posted this story on my roommate's FB wall to let him know that his new secret was out...he wasn't pleased haha!
March 6, 201214 yr Chewing gum and mouthwash won't help this time either. Seems like diarrhea would help cover the scent, though, so that's an option.
April 1, 201214 yr That is about as bad as the meth heads eating their own scabs trying to get a little meth.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.