Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Mississippi State 64

Featured Replies

The Vandy game is somewhat daunting, but I think the only real challenge UK has now before the postseason is that trip to Florida in the finale.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky outscored the Bulldogs 45 -23 in the 2nd half.

 

Very impressive.

I really hope call says something about the comments Rick made about Twany.

Without sounding too much like helmetguy, I love darius Miller!

MJ and I were both in the ball park on the prediction thread, I had it 76-65 and he had it 75-67 both missed the total by 4 points.

Miss St has a good team, but they can't get it all together, they will be good in SEC Tourny.

Not a knock on Teague, he just didn't have it tonight. Glad to see Calipari stick with what was working. Teague will be back and ready Saturday.

 

I love Teague but it just wasn't his night, around the 5 minute mark when UK was making a huge push they showed Teague on the sideline and I prayed they wouldn't put him back in. I wasn't upset with Teague but UK was playing great and didn't want to ruin that momentum.

You're trying to make it sound like Teague is awful or something. He has played great as of late and had an off night. N harm in that, Cal rode that run till the end, same as if it had been Teague on the floor and Miller or Jones struggling. All about momentum.

 

Not only that, Teague played very well the first 10 minutes or so tonight. After that though, he stunk it up. With the team playing poorly, he was trying to do too much and when he tries to do too much he just isn't good. How about the Cats pulling that one out with Teague struggling and a short bench due to Wiltjer's injury. MKG was great on Bost.

Kentucky outscored the Bulldogs 45 -23 in the 2nd half.

 

Told dad at the half I knew UK would score 40+ in the second half I just wasn't sure if they could hold Miss St to under 28 in the second half. Great D in the second half by the Cats.

Great to see the Cats come back. It took a lot of heart and desire to get it done, and they did.

 

I don't want to disappoint my fan club, and I missed out in the update thread, so... how terrible were the refs? :lol:

I really hope call says something about the comments Rick made about Twany.

 

Agreed, will probably happen when they get back to UK and one of the local reporters ask him about it.

I really hope call says something about the comments Rick made about Twany.

 

I missed that. What did he say?

Seen something funny.

 

 

 

It's okay coach Stansbury you got a front row ticket to see how good teams actually win basketball games.

 

Haha

I missed that. What did he say?

 

Said Twany had good tickets to watch UK play, and asked if Twany had even shot the ball. Then said it was taken "out of context."

Great to see the Cats come back. It took a lot of heart and desire to get it done, and they did.

 

I don't want to disappoint my fan club, and I missed out in the update thread, so... how terrible were the refs? :lol:

 

They were absolutely horrible while UK was trailing and just fine once UK got the lead. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.