Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds Spring Training

Featured Replies

Coco was hard at work in the off season.

 

AnQTTpxCMAErjzf.jpg

 

 

 

Wow. He looks like he was on the same workout program I've been on.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. He looks like he was on the same workout program I've been on.

 

:lol: Holy cow!

  • Author
:lol: Holy cow!

 

Those buttons are hanging on for dear life.

Coco was hard at work in the off season.

 

AnQTTpxCMAErjzf.jpg

 

I guess he was working out with Todd Coffey this offseason...

  • Author

Negron 4, Harris 7, Jones 8, Ludwick DH, Heisey 9, Cairo 3, Hanigan 2, Valdez 5, Janish 6, Latos

 

Vs King Felix

 

First look at Latos.

 

 

Brackman will throw today as well.

Edited by HammerTime

  • Author

Latos wasn't sharp but didn't allow any runs in 2 innings.

  • Author

They are killing Bowden right now on the broadcast. :lol: "Old LP"

Those buttons are hanging on for dear life.

 

If I was playing 3rd, I'd have on a face shield. You could lose an eye.

CoCo's buttons are in PANIC mode.

 

I heard he had velcro and a zipper installed as reinforcements lol

Coco was hard at work in the off season.

 

AnQTTpxCMAErjzf.jpg

I think the Blue Jays have an alternate black jersey, he might want to consider that one as I hear black is slimming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.