Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds Spring Training

Featured Replies

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rolen can somehow stay healthy all season that will be a HUGE plus. If Stubbs & Bruce produce and Rolen can stay healthy (longshot), this team will be very good even if LF stinks.

Chapman: 3ip, 4h, 1r, 0bb, 2k, 1hr

 

How many pitches? Just curious.

 

Best part of that stat line? ZERO walks.

  • Author

“I’m happy for Sean Marshall, very happy for him,” Phillips continued. “He’s one of the best pitchers in baseball, in the bullpen. He’s a great guy. But for them (the Reds management) to sign him before signin’ me, I feel that was a slap in my face.”

 

Read more: Lance - Cincinnati's ESPN 1530

 

 

Madsen, Bray, and Masset plan to pitch next week.

  • Author
How many pitches? Just curious.

 

Best part of that stat line? ZERO walks.

 

I didn't see a # of pitches. I agree zero walks is good. Bray has to be healthy for Chapman to have any shot at starting.

“I’m happy for Sean Marshall, very happy for him,” Phillips continued. “He’s one of the best pitchers in baseball, in the bullpen. He’s a great guy. But for them (the Reds management) to sign him before signin’ me, I feel that was a slap in my face.”

 

Read more: Lance - Cincinnati's ESPN 1530

 

 

Madsen, Bray, and Masset plan to pitch next week.

 

BP needs to realize he won't be getting the type of money he wants from the Reds.

  • Author

3 run bomb from Stubbs. He has a SB as well. Latos perfect through 2.

  • Author

4 IP 2H 3 K for Latos

 

7 groundouts

 

Stubbs laid down a bunt but was thrown out.

BP continues to make comments about how he feels like the Reds are slapping him in the face. I don't think they'll re-sign him.

 

 

Good to see Latos go 4 strong innings.

  • Author

^ His agent is there but I doubt anything gets done.

  • Author

Travis Wood's ERA is close to 20.00 this spring.

  • Author

Chapman's line on Single-A Bakersfield vs. Carolina: 2.1ip, 4h, 2er, 2bb, 4k, 1wp.

 

 

I think that closes the door on him starting this year straight out of spring training.

 

Homer: 4ip, 3h, 0r, 1bb, 1k

Chapman's line on Single-A Bakersfield vs. Carolina: 2.1ip, 4h, 2er, 2bb, 4k, 1wp.

 

 

I think that closes the door on him starting this year straight out of spring training.

 

 

Why? It looks like he gave up a few hits, but that's not a disappointing line for spring training. Without actually watching, I am satisfied with only 2 walks at this juncture.

Since MLB has a dedicated forum now it is time that we do way with Track the "" threads and give each topic its own individual thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.