February 20, 201214 yr Author Accoring to Sporksbook.com the Reds are the favorite to win the Cental Reds +120 Cards +240 Brewers +240 Cubs +1200 Pirates +2000 Astros +12000
February 20, 201214 yr Author The are tied for 2nd to win the NL Pennant with Braves and Giants all at +650. The Phillies are the favorite at +200.
February 21, 201214 yr I don't think they Phillies should be favored by that much. They are the favorites, but I don't think they are ever close to +200. Probably should be around +400 or maybe even more.
February 27, 201214 yr Author Baker on pitching, LaRussa, Gregorius | Cincinnati Reds Marshall said he may have something on the extension later today. He would not say how many years. “I’m not allowed to say anything,” he said. “But I’m very happy.” Sounds like we have our closer of the future.
March 2, 201214 yr Author First lineup of the year... Phillips 4, Cozart 6, Votto 3 Ludwick 7, Bruce 9, Rolen 5, Stubbs 8, Mesoraco 2, Navarro DH. Leake P.
March 2, 201214 yr Author Doug Padilla @ESPNChiCubs T. Wood out after three innings. Gave up six runs but finished with a 1-2-3 inning in the third.
March 5, 201214 yr Author Stubbs just bunted for a base hit, it was so good no throw was made. He laid down a bunt yesterday as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.