Susan G. Komen Severs Ties With Planned Parenthood

Have the feds launched an official investigation of PSU? If so, is it due to the assistant coach? I haven't heard anything about it.

The DOE sent a letter to PSU letting them know they were officially being investigated.

I never get upset one way or the other in these situations because every person or company gets to make a choice (as long as it's legal) AND they have to live with the consequences.

Another argument for another day...but I would challenge that line of thinking in this instance, seeing as Planned Parenthood is an organization that provides abortions (among other things). The consequences of abortion go beyond the people funding the organization and beyond the people performing/undergoing the procedure. It ends a human life.

Another argument for another day...but I would challenge that line of thinking in this instance, seeing as Planned Parenthood is an organization that provides abortions (among other things). The consequences of abortion go beyond the people funding the organization and beyond the people performing/undergoing the procedure. It ends a human life.

A. It's legal whether I like it or not.

B. My point is that they made a decision, the public reacted, Komen had to make a decision and made a decision they felt was in their best interest. That's the part I like about the power of the people's voice. If enough people were against PP then Komen would not receive the donations it does.

A. It's legal whether I like it or not.

B. My point is that they made a decision, the public reacted, Komen had to make a decision and made a decision they felt was in their best interest. That's the part I like about the power of the people's voice. If enough people were against PP then Komen would not receive the donations it does.

:thumb: :thumb:

I don't think anyone paid any attention to the words....IT ENDS A HUMAN LIFE! That trumps all other arguments and matters most of all.

Sept 11, 2001 approximately 4000 people died, and there was public brokenness and outcry over the tragedy of such loss of human life. It changed us...we changed things...because we valued the lives of those who died and we didn't want it to happen again. Protecting lives and honoring lives was most important!

Sept 12th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 13th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 14th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 15th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 16th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 17th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 18th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

Sept 19th, 2001 approximately 4000 people died...(abortion)

etc...etc...etc

4000 human lives a day...