Your First Super Bowl

Clyde

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vaguely remember watching the 49ers/Bengals with my grandmother. I know we had 3-D glasses for a commercial or something like that. The Bills/Giants is the first I really remember watching and understanding what was happening. I watched it at a friend's house and got in trouble that night for coming home late.

Watching?

Naw attending!

The Super Bowl in Detroit, Mich!

Bengals vs. 49er's.

I will never forget watching the 49er's fans getting off the charted buses completely unprepared for the couple of blocks walk to get inside of the Silver Dome. They must have thought the the buses were going to drop them off inside the Dome because they were dressed like they were in Miami, Florida and not Detroit Mich in January with temp hovering around -0- and at least four to five inches of snow on the ground.

The first one that I really remember watching and caring about was Super Bowl XXXII Broncos vs Packers . I remember some prior to that a little bit but the games with the Bronco's that had Elway, Sharpe, Davis and Rod Smith really stick out. That was a very talented offense and really the first time I remember wanting to watch the game.

First one I remember watching was XXXII between the Broncos and Packers. First one I really REMEMBER was Rams and Titans.

Ditto.

That what I thought at first but then once I really thought about it and remembered who I watched it with and who all the Broncos had on their offense I realized that I actually remember that Super Bowl pretty well.