Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your First Super Bowl

Featured Replies

What is the first one you remember watching?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers-Starboys Part I -- Been a fan of the Black'n'Gold ever since.

  • Author

1972 for me. Dolphins Cowboys.

I vaguely remember watching the 49ers/Bengals with my grandmother. I know we had 3-D glasses for a commercial or something like that. The Bills/Giants is the first I really remember watching and understanding what was happening. I watched it at a friend's house and got in trouble that night for coming home late.

Watching?

Naw attending!

The Super Bowl in Detroit, Mich!

Bengals vs. 49er's.

 

I will never forget watching the 49er's fans getting off the charted buses completely unprepared for the couple of blocks walk to get inside of the Silver Dome. They must have thought the the buses were going to drop them off inside the Dome because they were dressed like they were in Miami, Florida and not Detroit Mich in January with temp hovering around -0- and at least four to five inches of snow on the ground.

The Redskins victory over Denver in 1987 or '88. I remember really liking Doug Williams.

First one I remember watching was XXXII between the Broncos and Packers. First one I really REMEMBER was Rams and Titans.

First one I remember watching was XXXII between the Broncos and Packers. First one I really REMEMBER was Rams and Titans.

 

Ditto.

The first one that I really remember watching and caring about was Super Bowl XXXII Broncos vs Packers . I remember some prior to that a little bit but the games with the Bronco's that had Elway, Sharpe, Davis and Rod Smith really stick out. That was a very talented offense and really the first time I remember wanting to watch the game.

First one I remember watching was XXXII between the Broncos and Packers. First one I really REMEMBER was Rams and Titans.

 

Ditto.

 

That what I thought at first but then once I really thought about it and remembered who I watched it with and who all the Broncos had on their offense I realized that I actually remember that Super Bowl pretty well.

Packers/Chiefs, but I watched the Packers beat the Browns a year earlier. I was 14.

  • Author
Packers/Chiefs, but I watched the Packers beat the Browns a year earlier. I was 14.

 

You never watched the Packers beat the Browns in a Super Bowl.

First one I remember watching was Super Bowl XXV when Scott Norwood missed the field goal against the Giants. Come to think of it, first college football game I remember was Wide Right I. Bad year for kickers 1991 was.

  • Author

Some of you cats are a lot younger than I thought.

I vaguely remember the Cowboys in 1995. I would say the first I really remember is the Broncos beating the Packers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.