Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your First Super Bowl

Featured Replies

1972 for me. Dolphins Cowboys.
Me too.
  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first Super Bowl...

1976-1977.

The Minnesota Vikings Vs The Oakland Raiders.

I was pulling for the Vikings.

 

My second Super Bowl...

1977-1978.

The Denver Broncos Vs The Dallas Cowboys.

I was pulling for the Broncos.

 

0-2 My first two years...:irked:

Super Bowl XIV Steelers/Rams. Then later on that year I got the vibrating football game that was Steelers vs Rams.

 

That was my first SB and that past christmas I got a Steelers/Cowboys vibrating football game. I never really learned how to play it right... :lol:

Super Bowl 1 Kansas City vs. Green Bay even though it wasn't called the Super Bowl back then. I remember more about the NFC Championship game though 1n 1967. That's the one called the Ice Bowl. Where Green Bay defeated Dallas on a last second touchdown.

My first Super Bowl...

1976-1977.

The Minnesota Vikings Vs The Oakland Raiders.

I was pulling for the Vikings.

 

My second Super Bowl...

1977-1978.

The Denver Broncos Vs The Dallas Cowboys.

I was pulling for the Broncos.

 

0-2 My first two years...:irked:

 

 

Look at it this way: You were prepared early for life as a Bengals fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.