Regional Coaches of the Year.............So Far!

As the season is slowly coming closer to it end, who is your regional coach of the year at this point (just for fun)?

10- Humphreys- After loosing all those Seniors and having his team play like they are speaks volume

11- Feldhouse or Hundley- Central has a loaded team, but Feldhouse has keep his team focused and undefeated so far. Hundley, after loosing one of the top players in the state, has some very big wins, has played some close games with top teams in the region, and is now getting his best player back.

As the season is slowly coming closer to it end, who is your regional coach of the year at this point (just for fun)?

10- Humphreys- After loosing all those Seniors and having his team play like they are speaks volume

11- Feldhouse or Hundley- Central has a loaded team, but Feldhouse has keep his team focused and undefeated so far. Hundley, after loosing one of the top players in the state, has some very big wins, has played some close games with top teams in the region, and is now getting his best player back.

Agree with everything you have posted. In these two regions, these would be my picks too.

My thoughts exactly. 10th Region has to be Humphrey. 11th Region is a toss-up right now.

16th-Jeremy Webb of West Carter. Lost his best player and point guard from last year. They are headed back to All-A representing the 16th and have the best record in the region. He's first class.

Edited by spindoc

12th Region-Damon Kelly-West Jessamine. It is too early but for the sake of this thread I'll say Damon Kelly has earned it this far. I had no idea West Jessamine would be as good as they are. He's done a tremendous job this season this far.

I agree its early and a lot can still happen, just curious to see where peoples thoughts were.

4th Region - D.G. Sherrill - The Purples didn't return a single starter and lost seven seniors from last year's team. Also are without the services of some Behanan guy. But Bowling Green has stormed out to a 17-4 record, and have only lost to Covington Holy Cross in the state of Kentucky. Though far from an overwhelming favorite, I believe Bowling Green has supplanted Glasgow as the frontrunner for this year's 4th Region crown.

My vote in the 14th would be for John Noble of Buckhorn. He has done very well in his 10 years at the school (enrollment 185). This year's team was runner-up to Knott Central in what I think is the best tournament in mountains--the WYMT Mountain Classic, and just defeated county rival Hazard this past Saturday for the region All A title. He coaches the best player in the 14th in 6'6 Matt Day. Noble's teams have always been competitive.

In the 6th region I would have to go with the coach of Bullitt Central or the coach from Southern both schools having a very solid season in schools that have really struggled in the past. The coaches at some of the regions top programs such as PRP and Bullitt East are doing excellent jobs but I think most would agree they have a very high talent level compared to the first two schools I metioned.