Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerome Simpson Indicted

Featured Replies

A tweet from Joe Reedy :

 

 

joereedy Joe Reedy

Just heard, Jerome Simpson just indicted for Trafficking Marijuana Over 8oz, Less than 5lbs. Class D felony. 1-5 yrs

^Yep.

 

There are a TON of very good WRs on the market too. No need to concern themselves with him anymore.

He should have been charged months ago!

I thought that this had already happened and he was just waiting for a court date?

The draft board in the Bengals board room just got modified.

The draft board in the Bengals board room just got modified.

 

Maybe, dont forget they have Shipley coming back from injury as well next year.

The draft board in the Bengals board room just got modified.

 

I don't think he would have been back no matter what happened with this so it doesn't change much.

The draft board in the Bengals board room just got modified.

 

How you figure that?

Greatest touchdown I have ever seen. No doubt.

 

 

Don't drop the soap......

Exactly what I said would happen three weeks ago.

 

This has probation and no jail time written all over it. The Bengals need to resign him.

Exactly what I said would happen three weeks ago.

 

This has probation and no jail time written all over it. The Bengals need to resign him.

 

 

How much time will he get from the commish?

Exactly what I said would happen three weeks ago.

 

This has probation and no jail time written all over it. The Bengals need to resign him.

 

The article says he is eligible for diversion. I have to admit many years ago I was in the diversion program, but I do not recall if propation is part of it as well as the community service, or whatever he will be ordered to do. Either way, it certainly appears he will be able to play football next year.

^Yep.

 

There are a TON of very good WRs on the market too. No need to concern themselves with him anymore.

 

I don't think he would have been back no matter what happened with this so it doesn't change much.

 

I would not be surprised if the Bengals sign him back. If he only gets probation, I would consider signing him back. He wasn't going to get a huge contract anyways, and now it will be even less. The Bengals coaches even after the season still talked highly of Simpson and how he can be a great one. It is about consistency with him. IMO they need to sign him back, but also still go after another WR too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.