Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Hickey

Featured Replies

He's on ESPNU right now. Still the first half. Leads the SEC in steals with 2.5/game.

 

No surprise there.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finshed tonight with 18 points, 7 boards, and 6 assists.

  • Author

LSU won and Hickey finished with 18 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists. He hit multiple clutch shots for the Tigers to help lead them to victory.

 

The announcers loved him. He is representing Ky well. I am glad I was able to see him play. He should have a great college career at LSU. I am very proud of him.

Sure would have loved to seen him playing for the Cats. He would have been a very nice 4 year player, and a good backup to Teague this year.

^No spot for him really. Sure he would back up Teague this year, although Lamb is more than capable and better, but next year Harrow is there over him, then the following year most likely the Harrison brothers, etc. He'd constantly be over-recruited and regulated to a backup role.

^No spot for him really. Sure he would back up Teague this year, although Lamb is more than capable and better, but next year Harrow is there over him, then the following year most likely the Harrison brothers, etc. He'd constantly be over-recruited and regulated to a backup role.

 

Yeah I realize there was no room for him, but still would have been nice. I fell in love with the kids skills last year at the Sweet 16.'

I agree he's a heck of a player, and I'm sure Coach Cal would've taken him had he wanted to come, but he's not going to try to sell a kid to pick being a career backup over potentially going elsewhere as a 4 year starter.

I would have taken a flyer on him.

The kid can play. He played fairly well against Teague in the KY/IN series last summer.

Pitino didn't think he could fit their system.

You have a hard time keeping this kid off the court on any team.

 

WINNER!

He has the best motor I've seen in a kid in college basketball all season.

He has the best motor I've seen in a kid in college basketball all season.

 

Obviously haven't watched a UK game all year then. :lol:

Backup? He's better than Teague now.

 

Not even close. Put Teague on a team without anyone that's remotely talented and look at the numbers he'd put up.

He has the best motor I've seen in a kid in college basketball all season.

 

Better than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist? No way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.