Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Hickey

Featured Replies

Not even close. Put Teague on a team without anyone that's remotely talented and look at the numbers he'd put up.

 

Exactly, and he'd be a backup to Shabazz and/or probably Harrow next year.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Exactly....This year he'd be behind Teague. Next year it'd be behind Harrow. The following season it's most likely the Harrison brothers. He would be a career backup at UK. That's not taking anything away from Hickey, it's just the reality of the situation.

^Exactly....This year he'd be behind Teague. Next year it'd be behind Harrow. The following season it's most likely the Harrison brothers. He would be a career backup at UK. That's not taking anything away from Hickey, it's just the reality of the situation.

 

Are the Harrison brothers both point guards? Is it pretty a much a given that they are both going to UK?

Are the Harrison brothers both point guards? Is it pretty a much a given that they are both going to UK?

 

One is a PG, the other a 2G....It's certainly not a given, but Cal has made them two of his top priorities, and as we've seen with the past 3 years, when Cal wants you (specifically PGs), he gets you. I'd put good money that they are at UK.

 

Off topic, but if people think this year's frosh class is great, just wait till the haul Cal brings in for 2013. He's got legit shots at about 7-8 of the top 12-15 guys and the class is probably the most talented class in the past 10 years.

One is a PG, the other a 2G....It's certainly not a given, but Cal has made them two of his top priorities, and as we've seen with the past 3 years, when Cal wants you (specifically PGs), he gets you. I'd put good money that they are at UK.

 

Off topic, but if people think this year's frosh class is great, just wait till the haul Cal brings in for 2013. He's got legit shots at about 7-8 of the top 12-15 guys and the class is probably the most talented class in the past 10 years.

 

 

What are the Harrison brothers first names, and where are they from?

Andrew and Aaron. Andrew is the PG, Aaron the 2G. They're from Texas.

Andrew and Aaron. Andrew is the PG, Aaron the 2G. They're from Texas.

 

Thanks. I'll have to start watching for them.

Thanks. I'll have to start watching for them.

 

Big time talents, both of them. Both are very different players but play their positions very well. Great combo of guards and since they have been playing with each other their whole life I'd imagine their chemistry on the court would be about as good as you could get.

Big time talents, both of them. Both are very different players but play their positions very well. Great combo of guards and since they have been playing with each other their whole life I'd imagine their chemistry on the court would be about as good as you could get.

 

Are they twins?

^Seriously? :lol:

 

A legitimate question. One could have been held back a year, due to his birthday, making them be in the same class. I don't really know anything about them.

Are they twins?

 

^Seriously? :lol:

 

 

I used to get that question all the time when my twins were babies, and I was pushing them thru the mall in a double stroller. My smart alec answer was always, "No, they're 12 days apart. My wife really had a rough delivery".

  • Author

I'd take Hickey over Teague 8 days out of the week. Hickey is a winner. Teague has never won. At any level. At anything. Hickey all day. Yes, I am biased and I don't care. I can't wait see UK/LSU. Hickey vs Teague part one.

  • Author
A legitimate question. One could have been held back a year, due to his birthday, making them be in the same class. I don't really know anything about them.

 

 

True. Happens all of the time. Parents may have wanted them together.

A legitimate question. One could have been held back a year, due to his birthday, making them be in the same class. I don't really know anything about them.

 

Yes, they appear to be twins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.