January 19, 201214 yr I'd take Hickey over Teague 8 days out of the week. Hickey is a winner. Teague has never won. At any level. At anything. Hickey all day. Yes, I am biased and I don't care. I can't wait see UK/LSU. Hickey vs Teague part one. No chance. Hickey gets the most out of every ounce of talent he has. Teague hasn't even scratched the surface of his potential yet and he's ALREADY more talented. Hickey's numbers are greatly inflated due to the fact that LSU has no one else remotely talented.
January 19, 201214 yr Teague shoots better from the floor, better from behind the arc, better at the foul line, averages more assists and points. Hickey has more boards and steals per. So how exactly is he better than Teague?
January 19, 201214 yr Teague shoots better from the floor, better from behind the arc, better at the foul line, averages more assists and points. Hickey has more boards and steals per. So how exactly is he better than Teague?He's a winner. Like you, it would be wonderful to have Hickey, he just does not fit in to the roster... unless he was wanting to be a back-up. And I assume he does not.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.