Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fallon: Tebow-ie

Featured Replies

  • Author

What I don't get is how the Tebow pose went from the one in #2 to the one where people look like they're trying to Rodin's "Thinker."

:lol:

What I don't get is how the Tebow pose went from the one in #2 to the one where people look like they're trying to Rodin's "Thinker."

 

He has a couple of different variations.

I didn't really see the humor in this, but then again I don't approve much of making jokes out of people's faith.

Well I sure thought it was funny. I would be even Tebow can have a laugh at things like this from time to time.

I admit I am someone who has not been a fan Tebow the football player, and honestly I felt like apart of him also was fake outside of football. However after watching a five minute clip of him mic'd up during a couple of games that ESPN had. I have have now changed my opinion, and I admit I am a fan of Tebow. I don't believe he is fake in some of the things he says anymore, and just really like what he is about. I don't know if he will ever be a good QB still, however I hope he does!

I didn't really see the humor in this, but then again I don't approve much of making jokes out of people's faith.

 

I think this is a hoot and have a feeling Tim does as well. All indications are, that he doesn't get offended easily.

  • Author
I think this is a hoot and have a feeling Tim does as well. All indications are, that he doesn't get offended easily.

 

He would say something like "I'm honored that someone as famous as Mr. Fallon would think of me for one of his skits. And David Bowie is one of the all-time greats so , again, it's an honor."

 

You can't beat this guy. He'll always win with his reply.

I like Fallon but didn't think that was very funny.

Not funny.

I didn't really see the humor in this, but then again I don't approve much of making jokes out of people's faith.

 

I agree, and yet I believe that Clyde would be the first one to blast a poster who posted a video making fun of a Muslim.

I agree, and yet I believe that Clyde would be the first one to blast a poster who posted a video making fun of a Muslim.

Correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.