Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fallon: Tebow-ie

Featured Replies

Awesome.....Love Jimmy Fallon...:clap:

It's one thing to mock Tim Tebow, but it's quite another to mock the Lord Jesus Christ. He better repent.

I agree, and yet I believe that Clyde would be the first one to blast a poster who posted a video making fun of a Muslim.

 

I agree whole heartily, can't make fun of a Muslim but can mock God

  • Author
I agree, and yet I believe that Clyde would be the first one to blast a poster who posted a video making fun of a Muslim.

 

Easy now. I thought the song was funny and the butt of the joke was TT not JC.

 

I'm tough to offend when it comes to humor even if it's making fun of my own Catholicism.

  • Author
I agree, and yet I believe that Clyde would be the first one to blast a poster who posted a video making fun of a Muslim.

 

I agree whole heartily, can't make fun of a Muslim but can mock God

 

LRCW, when this is the guy who backs you up you should know you're off base.

I saw it first on a FB post. I enjoyed the David Bowie references. (college days) Beyond that it was difficult to LOL, just hard for me to laugh when the Lord's name is used. That's just me. But no energy to judge anyone else.... Hope others got a nice laugh becasue there were some funny parts.

  • Author
I saw it first on a FB post. I enjoyed the David Bowie references. (college days) Beyond that it was difficult to LOL, just hard for me to laugh when the Lord's name is used. That's just me. But no energy to judge anyone else.... Hope others got a nice laugh becasue there were some funny parts.

 

Did you feel the Lord was the butt of the joke? You don't find any jokes where a priest, a minister, or God is involved?

Did you feel the Lord was the butt of the joke? You don't find any jokes where a priest, a minister, or God is involved?

 

Umm yes, but "tongue in cheek". Again...I'm not gonna judge my buddy Clyde or anyone else. Just a few degrees out of my "comfort zone"..

  • Author
Umm yes, but "tongue in cheek". Again...I'm not gonna judge my buddy Clyde or anyone else. Just a few degrees out of my "comfort zone"..

 

Cool. We all have comfort zones. I do appreciate your lack of judgment and assumptions.

The only good thing when this season is over, is not hearing Tebow crap everyday...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.